Main Menu

Spare Ratings

Started by DazBurg, November 05, 2010, 04:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

Quote from: Bazinga on January 06, 2011, 10:33:31 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 06, 2011, 10:28:03 PM

LOL bb. The episode when sheldon is in the ballpit is my favourite. It still cracks me up every time I watch it  ;D ;D ;D

I'm a bit tired to do everyones spare ratings atm, but I could do them tomorrow morning or maybe on Sunday  :)
it wasnt my favourite BBT ep but was my fav scene  ;D ;D

bomberboy0618

i havent seen it, only the bazinga part on youtube  :'(

Bazinga

I have every episode up to series 4 episode 11 on my ps3(cos thats all thats been aired on TV) and I watch them religiously. Love it  :-*

pyronerd

Quote from: Bazinga on January 06, 2011, 10:59:19 PM
I have every episode up to series 4 episode 11 on my ps3(cos thats all thats been aired on TV) and I watch them religiously. Love it  :-*
im jealous, i only have season 1 and 2, watch them all the time, must buy season 3

Bazinga

Quote from: pyronerd on January 06, 2011, 11:00:33 PM
im jealous, i only have season 1 and 2, watch them all the time, must buy season 3
I downloaded all of it .. episodes air much earlier in US (and therefore appear on the net earlier) than here in oz. Some of the new series episodes are flowering awesome  :D

pyronerd

Quote from: Bazinga on January 06, 2011, 11:04:55 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on January 06, 2011, 11:00:33 PM
I downloaded all of it .. episodes air much earlier in US (and therefore appear on the net earlier) than here in oz. Some of the new series episodes are flowering awesome  :D
i should download it, need an excuse to use up my 100 gb of data :P

Bazinga

why would anyone need 100gig ? WTF would you use it on? 74 episodes of big bang is only 15gb lol. I could download shower 24 hours a day and not use 100gig  :P

pyronerd

Quote from: Bazinga on January 06, 2011, 11:10:19 PM
why would anyone need 100gig ? WTF would you use it on? 74 episodes of big bang is only 15gb lol. I could download shower 24 hours a day and not use 100gig  :P
yeah but if i download all day i can download around 30 gig in 24 hours so i can go on sprees :P

Alex7089

I have unlimited Bazinga and I use way more than 100gb.
I download music & tv shows 24 hours a day and movies when they come out (only on DVD don't like the vid quality) I play flash games, go on youtbue a bit and I stream sports because I don't have foxtel  :p
It is really quite easy.

Yeah Bazinga I have all those episodes as well, the pall pit is my favourite scene, but favourite episode has to be the train :p

pyronerd

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 06, 2011, 11:45:20 PM
I have unlimited Bazinga and I use way more than 100gb.
I download music & tv shows 24 hours a day and movies when they come out (only on DVD don't like the vid quality) I play flash games, go on youtbue a bit and I stream sports because I don't have foxtel  :p
It is really quite easy.

Yeah Bazinga I have all those episodes as well, the pall pit is my favourite scene, but favourite episode has to be the train :p
+1 the only reason i havent used it all up b4 is because my old laptop was shower for multi-tasking and i am on ff all day (plus ftp and facebook sometimes :P)

Justin Bieber

That was a cracker one ;).

I normally have 30 Gigs but as I've said, 500 Gigs :o :o. Think they got the plans mixed up but we aren't paying any extra ;D. Downloaded a series of a show and quite a few movies. Need to buy an external hard drive if I want more stuff.

Even then, only used 46 Gigs last month ::).

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 07, 2011, 12:56:23 AM
That was a cracker one ;).

I normally have 30 Gigs but as I've said, 500 Gigs :o :o. Think they got the plans mixed up but we aren't paying any extra ;D. Downloaded a series of a show and quite a few movies. Need to buy an external hard drive if I want more stuff.

Even then, only used 46 Gigs last month ::).
definitely get and external hard drive, they going very cheap some places atm ;)

Justin Bieber

There is an Officeworks a little bit away but having sales now. Might check them up next time I go across it.

Justin Bieber

I'm bored so will do ZZ's and Pyro's team now.

MajorLazer

I'm also bored, but won't do Zz's and pyro's team. :P