Main Menu

Proposed Rule changes

Started by PowerBug, October 28, 2013, 10:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

So the Wage reduction system is in place, however if you were to buy someone right now you'll be waiting until the end of the next season to get your first discount.

AFEV

Quote from: PowerBug on October 31, 2013, 06:44:39 PM
So the Wage reduction system is in place, however if you were to buy someone right now you'll be waiting until the end of the next season to get your first discount.
Yay I look forward to saving like 2k each week. :P

PowerBug

every little bit counts. ;)

Next hopefully can be some form of fatigue hit for the pure youth farmers.

CrowsFan

Doesn't the announcement say that it won't be coming in until next season?

QuoteAt the end of this season a slight change will be made to the way wages are calculated, with the introduction of a 'club loyalty' discount as follows:

chrisuzz

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 30, 2013, 09:45:40 PM
Quote from: valkorum on October 30, 2013, 09:39:15 PM
I am not happy about that change.
Ditto. Completely destroys my plan if it goes ahead...
Should be easy enough to handle CF, i basically had the same plan with my side though my ages have been a bit scattered and i probably have a slightly lesser quality of players than you will end up with. I wanted to compete in YOD so instead of playing my players 3 times a week to begin with i also used some of my senior squad fillers so i could maintain fatigue.

CrowsFan

Well actually running my team last season I had 16 and I don't think I ever played someone who was worse than revived in a match. So since this wont be implemented this season I will be fine for this season with a small squad, then can just keep a few recruits next season to manage fatigue :)

chrisuzz

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 31, 2013, 09:36:29 PM
Well actually running my team last season I had 16 and I don't think I ever played someone who was worse than revived in a match. So since this wont be implemented this season I will be fine for this season with a small squad, then can just keep a few recruits next season to manage fatigue :)
Yeh btw looking at the league i think you should try pick up a few cheap 19 year olds and stay up this season as the league looks weak imo

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 31, 2013, 08:24:38 PM
Doesn't the announcement say that it won't be coming in until next season?

QuoteAt the end of this season a slight change will be made to the way wages are calculated, with the introduction of a 'club loyalty' discount as follows:
Yeah, but should you purchase/pull a 16yo, they won't have completed a full season come this EOS, thus not receiving a 0.5%. That will happen every season, so the first 0.5% will be applied when a player turns 18.

Cicjose

At the end of this season, a training speed penalty will be introduced for heavily fatigued players.

The training speed penalties will cut in at moderate fatigue as follows:

Below moderate: no training speed penalty
moderate: 15%
weary: 30%
listless: 45%
exhausted: 60%
shattered: 75%
clinically dead: 90%

will kill a lot of youth farms

Master Q

It will effect senior teams more...

Cicjose

perhaps but it almost kills off youth farms completely

Master Q

Quote from: Cicjose on November 01, 2013, 05:03:18 PM
perhaps but it almost kills off youth farms completely
Not really. If you manage fatigue properly you could probably play most of your youths 2 times a week, while using some of your senior squad...

Cookie311993

Honestly it affects nobody, run a big side or no pc easy to control

PowerBug

It'll kill off the sides planning on using 11 youths 3 matches per week. That number will now need to increase to 15/16 and they'll need to start rotating them. Or just use spuds for the remainder.

I've had players hit weary before, so I'll be wary of this. However form memory I think it always occured after a Sunday match, so plenty of time to recover by the thursday update.

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on November 02, 2013, 09:08:23 AM
It'll kill off the sides planning on using 11 youths 3 matches per week. That number will now need to increase to 15/16 and they'll need to start rotating them. Or just use spuds for the remainder.

I've had players hit weary before, so I'll be wary of this. However form memory I think it always occured after a Sunday match, so plenty of time to recover by the thursday update.
Won't affect my Seniors as I SHOULD be able to rotate. My youth based affiliate will be 16-20 players so don't see an issue there. Just need to pay more attention to them.  :P