Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

I need a LB and a RB that is rated 90 or over and is under the age of 28. I need a solid backline, that will stitch things up.
Then i will need a premium midfielder to youthen by Midfield, my mids alone ave. age is like 32..

CrowsFan

Hilly at the moment I am waiting for Liverpool to respond to a transfer offer for Villa. If he accepts I will accept that one because it involves players that I want. Otherwise I will accept your offer ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on April 18, 2011, 11:46:37 AM
Hey HP, u didn't jib me did u, Godin is Cup Tied, i read it up, doesnt really make sense, can he still play for me???
You got the better of the deal ;). Both those guys have no chance for first team action and would be lucky to make my second stringers :P.

MajorLazer

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 18, 2011, 12:14:14 PM
Hilly at the moment I am waiting for Liverpool to respond to a transfer offer for Villa. If he accepts I will accept that one because it involves players that I want. Otherwise I will accept your offer ;)
I'll take a look now CF. :)

CrowsFan

Had a draw with bloody Ajax. I hate my Barca team so much right now!

Luigi197

lol CF your team is labour:   experienced players trying to make way on the field for un-prepared younger players

MajorLazer

I'm accepting CF.

I don't want to get rid of Hazard, but it's just a game.

CrowsFan

Alright cool, got Hazard at both Barca and Brisbane now :)

Making my team nice and young with all these players ;D

MajorLazer

I was, but now I'm not really caring as much.

Concentrating on the A-league ones.

CrowsFan

Yeah the original A league one is my priority, and then will see how I go in the others.
Going to be interesting to see how everyone goes starting from scratch again

MajorLazer

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 18, 2011, 02:38:18 PM
Yeah the original A league one is my priority, and then will see how I go in the others.
That's why I like it. :)

Luigi197

Quote from: MajorLazer on April 18, 2011, 03:09:40 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on April 18, 2011, 02:38:18 PM
That's why I like it. :)

yeah, the challenge.

chrisuzz

4-3 loss to an unmanaged Arsenal, also CF u can give some of the others there manager positions back :now :)

Having Subotic sent off in the 51st minute hurt and had to play with 2 defenders from then on, though thats when all my goasl were scored and only one of arsenal's.

won possesion 55-45, dominated shots 17 with 8 on target to 6 and 4.

Still 1 point on top, but big match against BOOMZ and Inter coming up the giants vs the under dogs ;)

CrowsFan

Who used to be Arsenal? Was it reesbr?
Anyone that wants a team should let me know ;)

Justin Bieber

CF, sorry but I've had Gotze on my radar since he was traded!

Same conditions as Sneijder but I don't have that much cash (would leave me with almost no cash) so bidding with players (no BIG names though). You can rebid if you want :).