Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Made this thread to get an idea on how many people would join if we tried getting a League like the EPL and claim a few spots for us FanFootier's.

Also, if anybody thinks they've found a decent league with quite a few spots opened in the first/second (preferably first) post up the league link :).

CrowsFan

I guess I could be persuaded to join...

Hawka

HillHero13

how about a champions league..

because it is a bit uneven in the premier league..

but ill do it..

Hawka

chrisuzz

8-6 Suited

MajorLazer

I wouldn't mind joining this. i wasn't around when the others started.

Justin Bieber

Hard to find one with some of the big teams still available. Best I could see was a team with 10 teams already taken, with 9 first division ones taken (all the better ones).

Hawka

so do we want england or world and we should all and try and get in the div 1 if posible

Justin Bieber

We could broaden our search to any of the big leagues (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, german, World) and see if we can nail one with quite a few spots open.

Boomz

Theres sure to be one we can all get in... I'm up for it too btw :D

Hawka

hmm not sure bout germany  :-\ i prefer england or world or lal liga but tryin to get barca and real will b even harder than preidcting who will win the 2076 brownlow medal  :P

chrisuzz

ill play any doesnt bother me aslong as it isnt another ALeague and is at season 1

Any leagues about to open??

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hawka26 on October 27, 2010, 07:30:54 PM
hmm not sure bout germany  :-\ i prefer england or world or lal liga but tryin to get barca and real will b even harder than preidcting who will win the 2076 brownlow medal  :P
My great grandson? ;D.