Soccer Manager - FanFooty Cup

Started by Hellopplz, October 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

next gameis SMFA Champions.. only me and CF are in it.. going woth a B team.. coz most times there not gold managers..

MajorLazer

I've got Rossi, Higuain and Cavani.

All 90+ and young. ;D

I know youth doesn't have that much to do with this game but I like having young guys in my team.

HillHero13

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 08, 2010, 09:27:48 PM
My forwards are my weakest point.

All I've got is Totti, Klose, Kanoute and Kuyt.

you did get rid of the Drog.. on of the best..

HillHero13

my strikers are Torres Drogba and Lavezzi..

MajorLazer

I don't have very good keeper.

Ruffier and soon to be getting Assmann.

89 and 85 overalls.

Put a bid in for Schwarzer though.

HillHero13

just been so bored i read through all the posts.. and realised hp's strategy.. i like it.. go for whoever you can get..

MajorLazer

I might try and change my strategy from just young players to best available. A bit late now though as nearly all of my players are transfer banned.

8-6 Suited

And since you ruined Liverpool, which I strongly want to stab you over...

-___-

Andrew3737

You know this game is f'd and unrealistic when the weakpoint is the strikeforce of Totti and Klose  8)

MajorLazer

I'm sorry Shaggy. Want to have a cry.  :'(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HillHero13 on November 08, 2010, 11:56:53 PM
just been so bored i read through all the posts.. and realised hp's strategy.. i like it.. go for whoever you can get..
Quote from: MajorLazer on November 09, 2010, 12:15:12 AM
I might try and change my strategy from just young players to best available. A bit late now though as nearly all of my players are transfer banned.
Most of mine are transfer banned as well. I would get younger players but don't have the cash to afford them. Why get a 89 rated 21 year old when you can get a 94 rated Totti for the exact same price? 8).

Quote from: Andrew3737 on November 09, 2010, 01:16:34 AM
You know this game is f'd and unrealistic when the weakpoint is the strikeforce of Totti and Klose  8)
It is unrealistic but is fun trying to make a team with your favourite players. I brought both of them in as I love getting players with decorated careers 8). Also signed Pires (rated 88) from the free agents :D.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Andrew3737 on November 09, 2010, 01:16:34 AM
That is a bit stupid :-\
Quote from: MajorLazer on November 09, 2010, 01:49:33 PM
I'm sorry Shaggy. Want to have a cry.  :'(
i think so

chrisuzz

my weakest point is my defence :(

CrowsFan

My weakest point is my left side. My LB and LW/fwd are only rated 92

HillHero13

can Zz be nice enough.. and everyone else be nice enough to loan me all the players..