My gf is a draw!

Started by wardie, August 29, 2010, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wardie

My gf is a draw! 2011 a piece! Should have won in a canter, had both enroght and selwood which my opponent did not have either. I only had howlett as cover. He had TDL as forward cover, I has swan as capt as opponent did not have him at all. Should have stuck with GAJ :(

What happens in the event of a draw in grand final?

LF

The team that finished higher on the ladder wins.

nas

Quote from: luvfooty on August 29, 2010, 10:32:56 AM
The team that finished higher on the ladder wins.

That's correct.

wardie

That was him! :(

emergencies are counted in the overall score already right? He has tdl and I have howlett. They are not added at the end of the round are they.

nas

Clutching at straws are we?

wardie

just shattered, should have won in a canter now cause of geelong resting players i miss out in first prize! $300.

bloody ROO, WAITE, SWAN, SHAW. all very disappointing in the week it mattered most.

Slashers

LOL.. The game that mattered the most for you was the round that mattered least for them ::)

wardie

MMM.... seems to be a common thin in the SC grandfinal recently. Only needed one of them to play or one other to score 1 more point. :(

Should have stuck with GAJ for the C choice, SWAN sucked me in as he has done the job for the last month. GAJ at home should have been a lock.

Hawka

Alex7089

That is bloody freaky...
Closest I ever had was a 1 point loss, also had a 3 point loss in a GF last year.

Prospector_1

Quote from: wardie on August 29, 2010, 10:29:46 AM
My gf is a draw! 2011 a piece! Should have won in a canter, had both enroght and selwood which my opponent did not have either. I only had howlett as cover. He had TDL as forward cover, I has swan as capt as opponent did not have him at all. Should have stuck with GAJ :(

That's terrible luck. Commiserations.

enzedder

Sucks to be you.
Bad luck indeed

Master Q

Unlucky man, hope you win next year  :)  ;)

roo boys!

CFC 1979

did you have any nth or melb players ?

their SC scores could alter by tommorow, it has happened

check again monday

ps; it does suck :P