My gf is a draw!

Started by wardie, August 29, 2010, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wardie

Both of us had all players finished after sat night. I also had WAITE,ROO and HEATER who he did not have and they both scores under 65. And along with STRIJK scoring 35 was hardly even worth having him as a playing emergency (even tho I would have lost without him in side).

Was just not my week I guess. Had won previous 3 years in the leauge as well guess a was due for a bad break. 

CFC 1979

back to back to back and nearly back

thats a good run, well done

i'm going for the back to back to back next year

McRooster

Scores aren't official til lockout is over  ;)

*faint hope*

Brisbane won three in a row then lost one.

You will be stronger for your loss, remember how it hurts and dot every i and cross every t in an effort not to feel that pain again. Don't repeat any mistakes you made, learn from them.

..and most of all

Stay premium

ossie85

Should be replayed next week! Ouch

wardie

Wish we could replay it as i would win 9/10 time we play. Oh well i think we are going to split the $$ for the leauge win anyway so not all is lost.

woofy

hey ur not alone! i too had a draw! my opponent finished higher on the ladder than me but i scored my points overall. hrmzzzz

wardie

Exactly same woofy, he finished higher on % but I scored about 1000 points more overall. I would have thought that total points counted more than ladder position as if you finish in bottom part of ladder you have basically no hope of winning if you have a draw.

tony73

Quote from: wardie on August 30, 2010, 08:52:52 PM
Exactly same woofy, he finished higher on % but I scored about 1000 points more overall. I would have thought that total points counted more than ladder position as if you finish in bottom part of ladder you have basically no hope of winning if you have a draw.

Aggregate and ladder are two seperate comps, played under diferent amount of game (3 to be exact), not even compareble! but you know all this right

STOP CLUTCHING AT THOSE STRAWS WARDIE lol

CFC 1979

fat lady has sung

it's over :P

Blueboys

roo boys!