50 reasons why Collingwood is better than Carlton.

Started by Cruiseon, April 07, 2010, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Therefore you aren't loyal. Good decisions come bad decisions, you will never see a Collingwood supporter through and through stop supporting the Pies because of a recruitment decision, or even if the Buckley succession plan flops. While I will be irritated, I wont threaten to stop supporting them or actually do it.

Bad decisions are a way of life mate, a day to day event at every club. Get over it...

PowerBug

Well, it's a good thing that Fev is a 0.00001% chance of coming.

Dizzy

Quote from: Cruiseon on April 08, 2010, 12:21:19 AM

3. Collingwood are a working class club who just happen to have the biggest support (and membership) of any AFL club. We also happen to love that everyone hates (or in reality is jealous) of us.

'working class' ? Seems like a darn rich club to me

PowerBug

Quote from: Dizzy on August 02, 2011, 04:37:18 PM
Quote from: Cruiseon on April 08, 2010, 12:21:19 AM

3. Collingwood are a working class club who just happen to have the biggest support (and membership) of any AFL club. We also happen to love that everyone hates (or in reality is jealous) of us.

'working class' ? Seems like a darn rich club to me
Agreed.

ossie85

Club is rich, but its supporters are traditionally working class

Cruiseon

Sum of the working parts. One now wealthy entity from many working class supporters.

For a little background check the history of John Wren.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wren

Cruiseon

Reason 372  - Because Collingwood will finish top 4 this year whilst Carlton have yet another elimination final battle to contend with.

ossie85

Reason 373....

(just to follow on Cruise)

The Pies only needed 13 wins to make the 4 in 2002, while the Blues still aren't good enough with 15.5 ;)

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on August 23, 2011, 03:28:57 PM

Reason 373....

(just to follow on Cruise)

The Pies only needed 13 wins to make the 4 in 2002, while the Blues still aren't good enough with 15.5 ;)
And what happened in that grand final Os?

ossie85

Can't remember Q! Too busy carving wooden spoons for you :)

Cruiseon

Quote from: ossie85 on August 23, 2011, 08:56:22 PM

Can't remember Q! Too busy carving wooden spoons for you :)

Lol - it's nice to see Q still checking in on his favourite FF thread. Also very amsuing that Os is still clipping away loose balls to the boundary.

Dizzy

Carlton supporters still have more teeth than Collingwood supporter though ;D

ossie85

Quote from: Dizzy on August 24, 2011, 11:06:20 AM

Dizzy, I must be the supporter that breaks that stereotype. I still have all my teeth! And I don't like the implication that I don't. They're in a jar at home somewhere.

PowerBug

Quote from: Dizzy on August 24, 2011, 11:06:20 AM
No bagging the mods Dizzy. Rookie mistake :P

Cruiseon

You raise a good point Powerbug.

Is yet another reason why Collingwood is better than Carlton (reason 374) is because no Carlton supporter is deemed responsible or wise enough to be a FF moderator.