50 reasons why Collingwood is better than Carlton.

Started by Cruiseon, April 07, 2010, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

I would like Collingwood supporters to list in order (starting with a  number) the reasons why our club is so much better than the cheating, silver spoon, morally bankrupt mob that reside at Visy, Plumbing, Optus, blue M&M Park.

I'm sure other supporters will join in, every comment is just confirmation of their secret lust of the black & white.

Cruiseon

May I make a start.

1. - Colling are a better club than Carlton beacuse we didnt recruit Mick McGuane, Mick Martin and Corey McKernan about five years after they played their best football.

Master Q

ossie85

2. Collingwood is a better club than Carlton because Pie fans stick by them through think and thin

Master Q

What do you mean? I did when Carlton were struggling ::)

Your still on 1 ;D

valkorum

Quote from: ossie85 on April 07, 2010, 09:11:19 AM

2. Collingwood is a better club than Carlton because Pie fans stick by them through think and thin

I couldnt resist ossie :)

Thats cos no other club would want ex pie's fans

ossie85

Master Q

Quote from: valkorum on April 07, 2010, 09:22:35 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on April 07, 2010, 09:11:19 AM

I couldnt resist ossie :)

Thats cos no other club would want ex pie's fans
You went for Cooolingwood :o

valkorum

DWEBBY5

collingwood supporters have no teeth
1. essendon is a family club and collingwood are scums hhaha

Cruiseon

3. Collingwood are a working class club who just happen to have the biggest support (and membership) of any AFL club. We also happen to love that everyone hates (or in reality is jealous) of us.

Justin Bieber

Master Q

Quote from: Cruiseon on April 08, 2010, 12:21:19 AM

3. Collingwood are a working class club who just happen to have the biggest support (and membership) of any AFL club. We also happen to love that everyone hates (or in reality is jealous) of us.
That's because more then half the nation are bogans ;D, not for long though... (Boat Docks ;D)

ossie85

Typical Carlton supporters, writing off Half of a Australia in a single comment. No wonder Fev thought you guys were feral :)

That's another one!

5. Fevola never played for Collingwood

Master Q

Fev was a good player, so i still think that one shouldn't count ;D Still on 4, can you crack 10?