50 reasons why Collingwood is better than Carlton.

Started by Cruiseon, April 07, 2010, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 27, 2011, 06:10:12 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on January 27, 2011, 05:56:07 PM
Maybe you should just take a step away from the computer, take this relaxant, and stop starting at her it is kind of creepy :O
u mean the blue pill?

the matrix ;D

Cruiseon

I'm trying to help with a few more shots but it either says its too large or doesn't like jpeg.  Can any one tell me how to attach a photo pls?

Luigi197

AHHHHHHH

put the square bracket [ (left) then put an i then m then g then close square bracket ] then put the link then put a square bracket [ then a slash going diagonall up? / then an i then m then g then close square bracket ]

that better work

Luigi197

Cruiseon

Well explained Luigi but I keep getting a red cross & no image. Your thoughts?

pyronerd

Cruiseon

pyronerd

Quote from: Cruiseon on January 28, 2011, 03:02:30 PM

:o :o :o ;D ;D ;D too bad i had to right click and open the image manually to see it  ::) was worth it though  :P

Luigi197

it works for me... r u making sure youve put that slash in the end bracket at the start... and no spaces inbetween?

Luigi197

Cruiseon

Dear all apologies for the admin that got in the way of this thread, hopefully normal service has resumed.

Reason 288 - another look at Miranda

Justin Bieber

The easier way to do it next time is there is a button under the B where it has a mini photo in there. That's for links to images :).

Well worth that picture :-*.

Luigi197

Alex7089

OK enough with the pictures now boys.
It is starting to get creepy, every person needs to be treated the same way >> How would you feel if it was your mother, your wife or your sister?
Stay premium.

pyronerd

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 31, 2011, 12:11:15 PM
OK enough with the pictures now boys.
It is starting to get creepy, every person needs to be treated the same way >> How would you feel if it was your mother, your wife or your sister?
Stay premium.
i wouldnt know how it feels they arent super models  ::) :P