The Rookies Thread 2020

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 29, 2019, 10:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IntegralX

Quote from: tkringle on March 20, 2020, 07:06:41 PM
Crap. Not sure if i should replace BJ Williams and Robertson or just keep them hoping they play next week..

I'm leaning towards holding onto Williams...I don't think Brown has any JS whatsoever, whilst I believe Williams could be back as soon as next week. Hickey (and Vardy) showed me nothing at all in preseason to show that they're better than Williams...

tkringle

Quote from: Locinator on March 20, 2020, 07:27:40 PM
food for thought, if we go a tyler brown/mcinerney with starcevich down back, we have the option to trade brown/mcinerney down after one price rise to either williams or robertson if one gets named round 2.

Of course this relies on tyler brown getting a price rise before treloar comes back.

AFL Injury list has Treloar 1-2 weeks away. Thinking they will go at least 2 given his hamstring issues last year. Might be worthwhile going Brown

jfitty

On Bailey Williams via Eagles Twitter:

"Williams is tracking back from a hamstring :)"

I might hold and hope he comes in next week or the one after.. Not enough cash to get McAsey, and not restructuring now!

dmac07

Im committed to starting a 0 in defense now.. question is, Gould or Williams?

Mat0369

tkringle

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 20, 2020, 08:51:50 PM
I'm moving Williams to R3

Who are you bringing in at D7 or 8 for him?

Mat0369

I moved my premos around and ended up bringing in Sicily but had to field Cavarra. That half backfired

SilverLion

Think I'm copping BJWilliams at D8, don't trust Starcevich to hold his spot, and can't find the funds to get him anyways.

If he comes out and gets 100, I'll trade him in next week though :))

whynot102

Cavara disappointing and on field

RoughRed

Mat0369

While Cavarra on field hurts, he should probably hold his spot and get a better crack at it next week.  The Dogs had only 22 inside 50's and were awful.

enzedder

Going with...
D - Zerk Thatcher, Brander, Noble (Williams, Starcevich)
M - Rowell, Green, Pickett (McInenery, Budarick, Robertson)
R - (Xerri)
F - Taylor (Georgiades, King)

Hate the look of the mid bench.

Wanderer

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 21, 2020, 12:38:39 AM
While Cavarra on field hurts, he should probably hold his spot and get a better crack at it next week.  The Dogs had only 22 inside 50's and were awful.

He had no chance to score even a half decent score the way that game was played last night. I wouldn't write him off just yet.

Mat0369

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 21, 2020, 08:38:00 PM
F'ing McAsey

Thankfully I put him on the bench, but geez the rookie situation is looking bleak

The saving grace is that most of us are in the same position so we're all copping it