WXV Trade Confabulation 2019

Started by Koop, June 26, 2019, 09:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koop

Might as well continue the tradition,

Pretty much in offseason mode, have been since I took over. :P Had a few wandering conversations about a few guys. Everyone is available. Few guys I don't mind keeping, but nothing huge. Obviously deals can impact whether I want to move other players further on down the line. (*cough* Darcy *cough*)

Pick 1 obtainable.

Compo, should have pick 2 too.

That's how I'm meant to do this, right? :P

Purple 77

Holz

If you want to keep the tradition keep pick 1 and draft a guy from the 2nd round.

Koop

Quote from: Holz on June 27, 2019, 11:15:20 AM
If you want to keep the tradition keep pick 1 and draft a guy from the 2nd round.

Connor Budarick come on down!

DazBurg

Holz

in serious trade talk

Ill have

Tmac Gunston Greene Jroo Hoff Butters JJK and small chance Dmart up forward to go with a few developing forwards in Lewis, Himmelburg, Jarrod Cameron

so looking to move fwds. Im after mids, picks and maybe a D5 quality defender.

Koop

Will trade entire team for packet of chicken twisties

Nige

Quote from: Koop on July 01, 2019, 12:19:56 AM
Phil Davis doesn't deserve this.

Koop

Quote from: Nige on July 01, 2019, 12:48:25 AM
Phil Davis doesn't deserve this.

I thought he was a Dubliner? That's what Holz told me.

GoLions

Didn't meow already do this

Nige

Quote from: GoLions on July 03, 2019, 07:25:05 PM
Didn't meow already do this
I think he actually got Cheetos.

iZander

Defenders.
On the Market: Jimmy Webster, Cale Hooker,  Daniel Talia,, Tom Clurey, Jayden Hunt, Jesse Joyce, Michael Hartley, Conor Glass, Jacob Heron (FWD), Jordan Butts (FWD), Rory Thompson
Could be Moved: Jamie Macmillan
Probably Staying: Tom Doedee, Riley Bonner, Nicholas Coffield, Jack Scrimshaw, Caleb Daniel

Mids.
On the Market: David Armitage (FWD), Lochie O'Brien
Could be Moved: Trent Dumont
Probably Staying: Luke Parker, Bryce Gibbs
Not going anywhere Ollie Wines, Jarrod Berry, Andrew Brayshaw, Joe Atley, Oliver Florent

Rucks.
On the Market.: Keegan Brooksby
Could be Moved:
Probably Staying: Sam Jacobs, Tom Nicholls, Reilly O'Brien,

Fwds.
On the Market: Will Hayward, Aiden Bonar (MID), Shaun Atley, Noah Gown, Nathan Kreuger, Cam Polson, Zach Sproule (MID), Matthew Owies (MID), Guy Walker (DEF), Callum Brown
Could be Moved:  Cameron Rayner, Brayden Crossley
Probably Staying: Darcy Parish (MID), Adam Cerra

Koop

Alright, seeing as iZ is impatient.

Koop

Quote from: Koop on July 22, 2019, 02:31:56 AM
Alright, seeing as iZ is impatient.

Turns out my phone cut everything else I wrote off after this sentence. Big RIP.  :-[

There's a revamp coming at EOS down at the Saints!

- The only player currently not available for trade is James Rowbottom. However if you want to try, go your hardest!  ;D

- The following players won't be actively shopped, but are available for varying prices if you want to chase (orange) - Harry McKay, Tom Langdon, Conor McKenna, Liam Stocker, Sean Darcy

- The rest are available and will be shopped around. Obviously commanding different amounts of capital to move. (green)

- I seem to have a few pieces of varying ruck sets. (Preuss, Darcy, Briggs) I am looking to complete one and toss the rest to the highest bidder, so if I have a piece you're after, better let me know. :)

- I am interested in grabbing a few higher cap older players to give me a bit of flexibility in other moves. If you have someone who fits the bill and are looking to cap dump, let me know!

- Phil Davis (81.7), Mark Blicavs (81.5), Robbie Tarrant (84.7), Sam Reid (80.7), Jake Stringer (70.2), Sam Lloyd (79.1) & Brett Deledio (78.8 ) all still offer best XV value to a varying amount of teams. All are available pending cap and other movements.

- I am a pretty easy guy to trade with. It may take me a little to work my head around cap and a few other restrictions, but I'll be pretty reasonable all round as long as you're not trying to rip me off. :)

Koop

Oh and Pick 1 is available. I want to keep a pick inside the first 6-8 of the draft so deals looking at 1 for a slightly later pick + something would be ideal, but I'll consider every offer for it.