WXV Trade Confabulation 2019

Started by Koop, June 26, 2019, 09:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Outside of Houston, Heeney, Duursma and Gresham I'm open to trading anyone on my list

In terms of the better players I can offer, Brodie Smith and Libba can move - both only 27 and Smith averaged 89 so is a starting defender for any side

Got plenty of other useful pieces as well

I'm looking for younger players obviously while I continue the rebuild

upthemaidens

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 29, 2019, 11:49:35 AM
Outside of Houston, Heeney, Duursma and Gresham I'm open to trading anyone on my list

In terms of the better players I can offer, Brodie Smith and Libba can move - both only 27 and Smith averaged 89 so is a starting defender for any side

Useful for what? Delisting?

Holz

Pacific just missed finals on percentage and got pretty unlucky as they where the 6th highest scoring team.

thats more relevant then 16th with 16th in scoring surely?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: upthemaidens on August 29, 2019, 01:04:50 PM

Well I've got guys like Betts, Reid and Brown who would be F1/F2 at Pacific so that comment seems a bit harsh

I'm not interested in engaging with you anymore, so just let me post what I am looking for/can offer, and keep your comments to yourself thanks

I look forward to seeing the 1 meaningless trade you do this year

upthemaidens

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 29, 2019, 02:30:34 PM

Well I've got guys like Betts, Reid and Brown who would be F1/F2 at Pacific so that comment seems a bit harsh

I'm not interested in engaging with you anymore, so just let me post what I am looking for/can offer, and keep your comments to yourself thanks

Oh no.....

PowerBug

Quote from: upthemaidens on August 29, 2019, 02:36:40 PM

Oh no.....
Unlucky mate  :'(

upthemaidens

Quote from: PowerBug on August 29, 2019, 02:45:02 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on August 29, 2019, 02:36:40 PM

Oh no.....
Unlucky mate  :'(
It's just not fair PB.  We were getting on like a house on fire.  I really thought he might be the one...
  Just my luck, always the bridesmaid never the bride. :(

RaisyDaisy

Moving on, I've decided to put EVERYONE on the table

But just to be clear - I am not trading my best players for multiple depth/lesser types etc

Basically, if I can improve my overall Best XV in any way then I am open to offers

If you think you have a package/offer that helps me improve my overall starting 15 then hit me up

EDIT: I am still rebuilding, so not interested in older players - still chasing younger guns/potential

Purple 77

Just opened the trade thread :) be sure to give the OP a once over

Trade season will open shortly, after I announce the new New Delhi coach!

Purple 77

Congratulations to KB, our new New Delhi coach!

The trade season is... OPEN

Purple 77

Further, a big welcome to LF who has received the tick of approval from the WXVs community to be London's co-coach with Ringo  :)

fanTCfool

Due to the emergency of the holy Rowan Marshall, I no longer require the Blues ruck set. It comprises of Matthew Kreuzer, who managed 97.4 this season, and his cover Andrew Phillips, who posted a lazy 92.8. Looking for a forward. No, I don't require a ruck in return for this ruck set.

Nige

Been fielding some interest in Andrew McGrath, not to say we'll trade him, but if you're interested then send through an offer for us at least entertain and you never know, things might progress further.

Mainly on the lookout for a forward or two as well as depth across the board.

Jroo

Keen to talk trades!

Not movable: James Sicily, Sam Walsh, Lachie Hunter, James Worpel, Christian Petracca, Aaron Naughton, Jordan Clark, Luke Davies-Uniacke, Charlie Constable, Jackson Hately, Noah Balta

Prefer to keep but open to talk: Nic Newman, Jacob Weitering, Callum Wilkie, Luke Dunstan, Nic Naitanui, Tom Hickey, Shai Bolton, Jack Silvagni, Anthony Miles, Brad Hill, Jack Graham, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Mason Wood, Chayce Jones

On the table: Matt Guelfi, Matthew Broadbent, Tim O'Brien, Adam Kennedy, Jarryn Geary, Jordan Murdoch, Lewis Melican, Jonathon Marsh, Tom Williamson, George Horlin-Smith, Jordan Cunico, Lewis Pierce, Billy Longer, Paul Puopolo, Mitch Hannan, Zac Langdon, Ben Cavarra, Callum Moore, Jake Tarca

kilbluff1985

NDT

def
Hard to get: Jake Lloyd, Jordan Dawson, Trent McKenzie, Sam Taylor, Noah Answerth, Sam Murray
Easier to get: Shannon Hurn, Shane Savage, Bachar Houli, Stephen Hill, Mitchell Hinge

mids
Hard to get: Angus Brayshaw, Scott Pendlebury, Ed Langdon, Jack Martin, Brayden Sier, Darcy Tucker, Jacob Dawson
Easier to get: Steele Sidebottom, Dan Hanneberry, Scott Selwood, Laitham Vandermeer, Sam Simpson, Rupert Wills, Tim Broomhead

Fwds
Hard to get: Sam Menegola, Luke Dahlhaus, Oscar McInerney
Easier to get: Robbie Gray, Jack Darling, Harry Morrison, Riley Knight, Jack Newnes, Aidyn Johnson, Paddy McCartin, Nakia Cockatoo, James Rose, Robert Young, Fergus Greene, Toby Wooller

Rucks
Hard to get: Stefan Martin, Archie Smith, Harry Edwards
Easier to get:

for the older guns in easier to get looking for top picks or highly rated players 26/27 years old guys next year or younger