Australian Survivor S4: Champions v Contenders 2

Started by Nige, June 23, 2019, 02:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

kilbluff1985

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 12, 2019, 02:07:11 PM
one of the best tribals last night lol
And they managed to top it tonight, phenomenal viewing honestly.

jvalles69

Simon Black lived up to my childhood expectations, first the speech then challenge domination.  :-*

SilverLion

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 13, 2019, 11:30:35 AM
Simon Black lived up to my childhood expectations, first the speech then challenge domination.  :-*

kilbluff1985

RaisyDaisy

It's hilarious how much Andy rates himself as a player but he's so out of his depth and bad  ;D

jvalles69

Geezus, they way particular cast members are "finding" idols is an actual farce.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 20, 2019, 02:23:37 PM
It's hilarious how much Andy rates himself as a player but he's so out of his depth and bad  ;D

Haha, timed this well

Was gold watching him just sit there as Luke outed him hahaha

Rusty00

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 20, 2019, 11:28:54 PM
Geezus, they way particular cast members are "finding" idols is an actual farce.
This is the first real season I've watched most of. Is it usual for there to be this many idols?

jvalles69

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 21, 2019, 11:07:55 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 20, 2019, 11:28:54 PM
This is the first real season I've watched most of. Is it usual for there to be this many idols?

It's becoming a bit more frequent, but over the last few seasons including US there have been quite a few multiple idols in play.  I just find it funny how particular survivors seem to find the idol all the time, and that reward challenge Daisy one was ridiculous with how much she got out of it!

kilbluff1985

crowls

david - done and dusted.       luke wont hold on, as nobody is game to go into final three with him.
baden, harry, maybe daisy/pia to win.

jvalles69

Quote from: crowls on August 27, 2019, 10:48:54 PM
david - done and dusted.       luke wont hold on, as nobody is game to go into final three with him.
baden, harry, maybe daisy/pia to win.

I haven't been game to look at the betting odds as it's probably already known.  :-\

jvalles69