Australian Survivor S4: Champions v Contenders 2

Started by Nige, June 23, 2019, 02:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 28, 2019, 11:20:01 AM
Lol, Daisy is a moron.

She's so easy to play against and they know it. Just place the smallest amount of doubt/fear towards her and she crumbles

They even said that John would get the votes as Daisy/Harry was too predictable, but then she does the opposite because the smallest amount of fear turns her to mush

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 28, 2019, 01:34:51 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 28, 2019, 11:20:01 AM
Lol, Daisy is a moron.

She's so easy to play against and they know it. Just place the smallest amount of doubt/fear towards her and she crumbles

They even said that John would get the votes as Daisy/Harry was too predictable, but then she does the opposite because the smallest amount of fear turns her to mush

And she's selfish, there was never a scenario where she wouldn't play the idol for herself I don't think, she's all talk and then pussies out.  Who put the solitary vote on Harry?  That was weird.

RaisyDaisy

Thought she was going to whimp out, but that was *lick fingers* delicious

Can't wait to see tomorrow's ep!

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 02, 2019, 09:51:22 PM

I don't really see the point of what Abbey did?  It's almost like making a move for the sake of it, bad timing in my opinion especially if Simon wins (which from the ad it looks unlikely, but that could be to throw us off).  Abbey was basically top 3 with Pia and Janine, now she drops to a group that could end up with Abbey, Luke, Harry, Baden and Daisy...she's 5th on that list IMO.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 03, 2019, 02:37:50 PM

I don't really see the point of what Abbey did?  It's almost like making a move for the sake of it, bad timing in my opinion especially if Simon wins (which from the ad it looks unlikely, but that could be to throw us off).  Abbey was basically top 3 with Pia and Janine, now she drops to a group that could end up with Abbey, Luke, Harry, Baden and Daisy...she's 5th on that list IMO.

I agree about the timing - I questioned that too - probably best to blindside to get them out, not when they can possibly return

As for the second part, she was never going to win vs Pia/Janine anyway as she has just hidden behind those two all season basically, but now she has a better chance vs champions, and they now have the numbers even if Simon returns. At least she can possibly win if she's vs 1-2 contenders at the end, where as she would be zero chance against Janine/Pia

Looking forward to see how it all plays out

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 03, 2019, 03:24:52 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on September 03, 2019, 02:37:50 PM

I agree about the timing - I questioned that too - probably best to blindside to get them out, not when they can possibly return

As for the second part, she was never going to win vs Pia/Janine anyway as she has just hidden behind those two all season basically, but now she has a better chance vs champions, and they now have the numbers even if Simon returns. At least she can possibly win if she's vs 1-2 contenders at the end, where as she would be zero chance against Janine/Pia

Looking forward to see how it all plays out

I think she's also zero chance against Harry and Luke too, a toss up with Baden, Simon and Daisy...but at least she would make final 3, don't think she does in the current scenario.

jvalles69

RaisyDaisy

As soon as Baden won the final challenge you just knew that it was actually him who was going to be picking the winner, as whoever he chose was always going to win

9-0 landslide said it all. Overall I thought it was an excellent season, really loved it

As for next season, having an All-stars season with returning players when there's only been 3 seasons seems pretty silly lol that's 33% of all people to ever have played returning lol

I guess it could be all-stars vs new people, but the impression I got from the short trailer I saw suggested the former. Guess we'll have to wait and see - either way can't wait!

JBs-Hawks

jvalles69

Pretty sure the cast has been leaked for the all-star season coming up.

Nige

Honestly this was a really good season. It got especially interesting after merge I thought. We got a lot of top tier characters and that made it all the better.

Baden winning the FIC was fun I thought, even though I really wanted it to be Harry after Luke went at F4, I loved how he was just showertalking the entire time and then stepped off like it was nothing after he won when Harry and Pia needed help down.

Unfortunately for him, he was damned either way. I daresay Harry would have swept the floor with him as well, but it does suck that he didn't even get a single vote. His awkward nature got the better of him when the jury arked up whereas Pia was able to bite back.

Speaking of, she was a solid winner but her winner's edit seemed relatively obvious, the foreshadowing from her confessional in ep 1 certainly didn't help.

Love that Luke's getting all this money from the gofundme, shows the generosity of people and just how good a fella he is that everyone loves him and wants to get behind him.

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 18, 2019, 06:31:02 PM
Pretty sure the cast has been leaked for the all-star season coming up.
It has.

It's also basically been confirmed by Kat from S1 as well.

We have a 5-7-7-5 split from the 4 seasons thus far and I think it's actually a pretty solid cast for the most part.

We'll make a new thread for it.