Sportsdeck NBA 2018/2019

Started by fanTCfool, September 17, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 01, 2019, 07:54:38 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on January 01, 2019, 11:40:42 AM
You registered too late to take part in eliminator.  :D

Wtf does that mean?  I've got the same message?

I don't know ? Should be the top 2048 ranked teams, maybe it's a glitch and will be fixed up later?

Football Factory

Quote from: Football Factory on January 01, 2019, 09:39:10 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on January 01, 2019, 07:54:38 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on January 01, 2019, 11:40:42 AM
You registered too late to take part in eliminator.  :D

Wtf does that mean?  I've got the same message?

I don't know ? Should be the top 2048 ranked teams, maybe it's a glitch and will be fixed up later?

It's working now

Football Factory

@jvalles - Irving vs Hield  lol

Good choice, i looked at Irving several times. Would have been a draw before we even started the round.

jvalles69

Quote from: Football Factory on January 12, 2019, 01:11:57 PM

Good choice, i looked at Irving several times. Would have been a draw before we even started the round.

Lol, almost identical teams.  What would the comp more interesting is if bench scores were counted as half scores.

Football Factory

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 12, 2019, 02:17:54 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on January 12, 2019, 01:11:57 PM

Lol, almost identical teams.  What would the comp more interesting is if bench scores were counted as half scores.

Yeah it needs something, bench needs to work better, never had a benchy or a vice captain actually play.

jvalles69

What trades are we looking at for the upcoming week, no real standout schedules.  For me Doncic has to go with 2 games, would really like to keep my studs with 3 games or above, but want AD this week to get ready for his baller schedule, so Giannis, Jokic, Harden or Westbrook will have to go.  Vuc is playing well still so might keep him for now.  Ayton has 2 x 4 week games so he can stay too, as can Derozen.

Football Factory

George and Westbrook couldn't hit the back side of a barn

jvalles69

Personally I'm done with NBA RDT, just consumes more time for no payoff, no prize and NBA players today just rest towards the end of the season so the whole thing just fizzles out.

Football Factory

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 26, 2019, 03:00:49 PM
Personally I'm done with NBA RDT, just consumes more time for no payoff, no prize and NBA players today just rest towards the end of the season so the whole thing just fizzles out.

Bit of fun to kill some time waiting for AF/RDT to start .. i lose interest though towards the end, no prize money doesn't help. $100 would be better than nothing.

jvalles69

Quote from: Football Factory on March 26, 2019, 03:15:15 PM

Bit of fun to kill some time waiting for AF/RDT to start .. i lose interest though towards the end, no prize money doesn't help. $100 would be better than nothing.

Moneyball and Drafstars is much more fun, so that tides me over till AFL starts.  NBA RDT is force of habit, so killing that one dead!

Football Factory

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 26, 2019, 03:17:08 PM

Moneyball and Drafstars is much more fun, so that tides me over till AFL starts.  NBA RDT is force of habit, so killing that one dead!

Fair enough  ... Moneyball and Draftstars you have to pay for? I'm a tight arse like that  :-X

jvalles69

Quote from: Football Factory on March 26, 2019, 03:20:31 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on March 26, 2019, 03:17:08 PM

Fair enough  ... Moneyball and Draftstars you have to pay for? I'm a tight arse like that  :-X

Yeah, you enter daily tournaments with big prizes.

Mat0369

I forgot to even do my team the last two weeks.

Football Factory

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 26, 2019, 05:48:08 PM
I forgot to even do my team the last two weeks.

Disgraceful behaviour  :D