Sportsdeck NBA 2018/2019

Started by fanTCfool, September 17, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Quote from: Sloane2JJ on October 22, 2018, 03:37:47 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 22, 2018, 01:40:41 PM
Is today the end of the week?  I forget, sure it was Mon or Tues after the days games had ended.

Yep today.

741 for me. Thinking of going Harden > LaVine, Knox > JJJ and L. Thomas > McGruder.

708 for me.  Had Kawhi miss a game, and Simmons get injured.  Thinking of downgrading Embiid and playing Ayton on court. Russell to Lavine and probably Simmons to Giannis.

Sloane2JJ

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 22, 2018, 03:45:40 PM
Is today the end of the week?  I forget, sure it was Mon or Tues after the days games had ended.

Yep today.

741 for me. Thinking of going Harden > LaVine, Knox > JJJ and L. Thomas > McGruder.

708 for me.  Had Kawhi miss a game, and Simmons get injured.  Thinking of downgrading Embiid and playing Ayton on court. Russell to Lavine and probably Simmons to Giannis.

Is Ben missing any games because the 76ers have a 5 game week next week.

Sloane2JJ

Ranked 17th with my score of 741... never even been ranked that high before lol

jvalles69

Quote from: Sloane2JJ on October 22, 2018, 05:08:05 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 22, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

Yep today.

Is Ben missing any games because the 76ers have a 5 game week next week.

Not sure, don't really want to risk it though, to pull him from the game so early seemed suss, had neck problems in pre season, now back problems...

Football Factory

FF NBA RDTers ranked 3rd overall :)

jvalles69

67th overall, almost cracked the 1000 pt mark for the week.

Trades:

Simmons -> Westbrook
Tobias -> Blake
Bagley -> Robinson (cashing in aggressively)

Will somehow find a way to bring in Steph and AD next week.

jvalles69

Westbrook captain and he's just done his ankle...pretty sure this will be the time I do actually delete my team...

_wato

Quote from: jvalles69 on November 06, 2018, 03:16:59 PM
Westbrook captain and he's just done his ankle...pretty sure this will be the time I do actually delete my team...

Dont do it mate!!! Early days, tough to see it happen but you’ll be fine

I bought in Harden Vuc and Giannis. Harden skipper.

Sitting 10th overall, hope to beat my 5th place finish from last year.

Football Factory

I have Westbrook captain  :(  oh well shower happens, see how far i can climb back up.

Only consolation is my opponent has him also.

Ruled out Wednesday
November 6, 2018
Westbrook (ankle) won't play Wednesday against Cleveland, Royce Young of ESPN.com reports.
ANALYSIS
After appearing to suffer a significant injury during Monday's contest, he's been diagnosed with a sprained ankle, which is relatively good news for the Thunder. He'll be sidelined for Oklahoma City's next game, but a timeline for his return beyond Wednesday hasn't been released just yet. Westbrook will travel with the team to Cleveland and will be evaluated on a day-to-day basis.

Football Factory

Didn't realise NOP had 4 games this week  ???  :(

jvalles69

Pretty happy with 1143 this week, AD as captain.

fanTCfool

1129 with Harden captain, might've got ya if Doncic took to the court today!

jvalles69

Trades a bit harder this week...noone I don't have has a good schedule, my benchies are still on the lower end of price too.  First trade is Simmons to Kawhi, not sure what after that?

PG: Freak, Sexton (White)
SG: Harden, Lavine (Bridges)
C: Ayton (Robinson)
SF: Kawhi, Derozen (Cedi)
PF: AD, Thompson (Collins)

Any ideas?  Any money making prospects? Thinking Knox might be the go for Cedi or Collins, will make me an extra mill.

Football Factory

928 with Kemba as captain instead of AD  :o  only cost me 248 points  ;D

jvalles69

Bloody hell, AD again...the dreaded report, "AD to locker room".  Reckon this happens at least once per week.