Main Menu

EXV Round 10

Started by Holz, June 25, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

(2) Macedonian Wolves - 139 average @  (7) English Lions - 138 average

What a big game, the Wolves sitting in second spot but with 4 teams ready to overtake if they slip up they must win. On the other side the lions are 1 game back from the top 4 and 1 game inside the 8. A win and top 4 is a chance, a loss and they might miss finals. Wolves have probably the all round better team and have HGA but, the lions have Titchell so if if Titch goes huge its anybody's game.

My Tip:  Lions win by HGA - incidentally last year i tipped Wolves by HGA i was wrong last year as Wolves won, will i be a wrong again.

(3) Belgian Bashers - 144 average   & (1) Iceland Polar Bears - 139 average

I have been looking forward to this game for a very long time. Iceland are the clear number 1 on the ladder but the Bashers think they are the best team in the comp. No matter what at the end of the week Iceland will still be ahead on the ladder but if the bashers win i think they prove they are the team to beat. Last year the bashers won by 30+ points but Iceland is a brand new team.

My Tip: Exact same as last year You have to go Bashers but Iceland make it competitive with a 5-10 point loss"

(6) Greek Titans - 136 average & (9) Serbian Eagles - 130 average

Greece is in the group that are pushing for the top 4 and are in good form, Serbia basically have their season on the line which again is exactly the spot they where in last year.

My Tip: Last year I tipped Serbia to win with their season on the line and HGA pulled them across. This year Greece has HGA and i think they end the Eagles season.

(8) Svalbard Valkyries - 137 average @ (12) Belarus Bison - 129 average

The valks need this game bad to give themselves breathing space from Serbia and Russia, The Bison are playing for pride at this point even though they have been putting up good scores each week. How close this game is will probably come down to Treloar's health as he is a chance of missing this week.

My Tip: Last year i tipped a close win to the Valks and the Bison didnt show up, if Treloar doesnt show up i think we will see a repeat.

(10) Russian Roulettes - 127 average @ (13)Croatian Crushers - 121 average

Russia need this win to stand any chance of making finals, The Crushers just need to get healthy to give their coach some hope. Sloane may be back and thats a huge boost to morale.

My Tip: I think Russia have too much fire power at home, but i expect the Crushers to put up a respectable score in sadly another loss.

(4) Hungarian Hulks - 139 average @ ( 5) Swiss Storm - 138 average.

Another huge game with both teams locked on 6 wins, Both teams are capable of posting huge scores and then having off days so this will be a really interesting game.

My Tip: Hulks embarrassed themselves last year this year with HGAi tip them to win in a close one

11) Spanish Stallions - 129 average @ (14) Swedish Metal - 119 average

Spain knocked out a top 4 team last week and now have a new Queen so there is strong positive momentum that they new coach will want to maintain. Sweden will struggle to win many games this year but Spain on an off day is certainly beatable.

My Tip: last year Stallions had Docherty and that was the difference, this year they dont but they are a better squad they should win this and go 2 straight.

Holz

Matthew Suckling   Daniel McStay   Lynden Dunn   Christian Salem

Tom Rockliff   Josh P. Kennedy    Dyson Heppell (VC)   Isaac Smith

Todd Goldstein         

Kieren Jack   Jarrod Waite   Michael Walters   Matthew Wright

Hugh Greenwood   Edward Curnow   (C)   

Emg: Eddie Betts

nas

Iceland Polar Bears:

Def: S Hurn - J Harbrow - L Ryan - C McKenna.
Mid: N Fyfe (C) - Z Merrett  - D Swallow (EVC) - M Duncan (VC).
Ruck: C Sinclair.
Fwd: I Heeney - J Westhoff - J Trengove - A Young.
Util: J Sicily (D/F) - J Lewis (M).

Emerg: D McKenzie (D) - J Higgins (F/M) - R Lester (M/F) - C Pederson (R)

Holz

Hulk's are a whole new team this year, looking to crush the Storm's top 4 hopes.

Last year you played Bruce Banner, This year you face the Hulk

Nige

Russian Roulettes

Luke Hodge, Shane Savage, Brayden Maynard, Adam Saad
Dayne Zorko (vc), Gary Ablett (c), Marcus Bontempelli (evc), Luke Shuey
Andrew Phillips
Travis Boak, Jordan De Goey, Christian Petracca, James Harmes
Mark Blicavs, Zak Jones

Jarrod Berry, Steven Motlop, Ryan Clarke, Brendon Ah Chee

Miss Pies

Spanish Flies or Stallions ha

Def: Ed Richards, Jake Kelly, , Jacob Weitering, S. May

Mids: Lachie Whitfield, Lachie Neale (C), Jaeger O'Meara (VC), Touk Miller

Ruck: Nic Nat

Fwds: Tim Taranto, Jaidyn Stephenson, Peter Wright, J. Gresham

Util: S.Lycett, M Kennedy

Emg: C. Rayner, L.Taylor, B.Acres, Jake Kolodjashnij

That's all I know for now subject to change

Bring it on Sweedish Metal! :P

Miss Pies

I see I'm in the bottom half. Hmm let's see if I can lift this average and kick all the other losers down the ladder further :P Buwahahah

Holz

Quote from: Miss Pies on June 27, 2018, 05:46:08 PM
I see I'm in the bottom half. Hmm let's see if I can lift this average and kick all the other losers down the ladder further :P Buwahahah

Is this the start of a Stallion Stampede?

Ziplock

B:
M:
R:
F: Caddy
E: D. Rioli (F)

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 27, 2018, 08:30:44 PM
B:
M:
R:
F: Caddy
E: D. Rioli (F)

Not saying your doing it but just a reminder no intentional loopholing

Miss Pies

Quote from: Holz on June 27, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

Yeah. Scared? :P

Holz

Quote from: Miss Pies on June 28, 2018, 01:12:39 AM

Next year teams might be

Not hulks though the incredible hulk is not scared of a few horses

Spite

Greek Titans

D: Crisp, Scharenberg, B.Ellis, Pittard

M: Coniglio, Sidebottom C, Seb Ross, Hannebery

F: DevSmith, Billings, Guelfi, Jack Martin

R: Gawn VC

U: Steele, J Cunico

E: Caleb Daniel, Tim English, Rampe, Ahern

LaHug

BISON

D:
M:
F:
R: Nankervis
U:
E:

Way too many unknowns to actually list anyone this week before teams. All I know is that no Treloar will kill me...

Miss Pies

Quote from: Holz on June 28, 2018, 08:57:38 AM
Quote from: Miss Pies on June 28, 2018, 01:12:39 AM

Next year teams might be

Not hulks though the incredible hulk is not scared of a few horses

But didn't this team beat you last game? :P