Main Menu

EXV Round 10

Started by Holz, June 25, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Pies

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 29, 2018, 02:11:47 PM
Quote from: Miss Pies on June 28, 2018, 08:41:32 PM
Edit: I placed Jake Kolodjashnij into Emg and Brought S.May on the field. Cheers :)

Best to make edits in a new post

Ok new at this comp thanks

Miss Pies

I'll take 79 points from Ed ;)

Scrads

Is it too late to add Conor Glass to my emergency list seeing as my D4 and DEF emergency both aren't playing? If not, I'll do that. If yes, I won't :)

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on June 30, 2018, 06:54:46 PM
Is it too late to add Conor Glass to my emergency list seeing as my D4 and DEF emergency both aren't playing? If not, I'll do that. If yes, I won't :)

Sorry scrads too late. Full lockout friday night.

LF

Holz

Quote from: LF on July 03, 2018, 08:49:04 PM
Results?

Out tomorrow at lunch. Im moving houses again.

Im keen to see how the ladder shapes up.

Holz

(2) Macedonian Wolves - 139 average @  (7) English Lions - 138 average

My Tip:  Wolves win by HGA

Result: Wolves 136 lost to Lions 151 - I was wrong Lions won on the back of a monster from Titch

(3) Belgian Bashers - 144 average   & (1) Iceland Polar Bears - 139 average

My Tip: Exact same as last year You have to go Bashers but Iceland make it competitive with a 5-10 point loss"

Result: Bashers 148 defeated Iceland 124 - bigger win they i though, was due to captain Fyfe injury

(6) Greek Titans - 136 average & (9) Serbian Eagles - 130 average

My Tip: Last year I tipped Serbia to win with their season on the line and HGA pulled them across. This year Greece has HGA and i think they end the Eagles season.

Result: Titan 130 defeated Serbia 123 - Titans have indeed ended Serbia's season.

(8) Svalbard Valkyries - 137 average @ (12) Belarus Bison - 129 average

My Tip: Last year i tipped a close win to the Valks and the Bison didnt show up, if Treloar doesnt show up i think we will see a repeat.

Result: Valks 149 lost to Bison 156 - Treloar was out but it didnt matter, Valks will feel hard done by losing with a good score.

(10) Russian Roulettes - 127 average @ (13)Croatian Crushers - 121 average

My Tip: I think Russia have too much fire power at home, but i expect the Crushers to put up a respectable score in sadly another loss.

Result: Russia 140 def Crushers 128 - spot on Crushers lose but promising signs as has been the case all year

(4) Hungarian Hulks - 139 average @ ( 5) Swiss Storm - 138 average.

My Tip: Hulks embarrassed themselves last year this year with HGAi tip them to win in a close one

Result: Hulks 128 lost to Storm 142 - Hulks embarrassed themselves again but this time by not having enough healthy players

11) Spanish Stallions - 129 average @ (14) Swedish Metal - 119 average

My Tip: last year Stallions had Docherty and that was the difference, this year they dont but they are a better squad they should win this and go 2 straight.

Result: Spain 124 def Swedish Metal 118: New Coach MP gets her first win on the board in a controversial Match.

LaHug

Best score of the week! Bison are back!

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on July 04, 2018, 03:21:54 PM
Best score of the week! Bison are back!

see all you needed was Treloar to miss and everyone stepped up.