EurAsia v AAP Alliance: The Seventh Wonder of the Worlds

Started by Purple 77, June 12, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: iZander on June 13, 2018, 09:45:48 PM
Quote from: fanTCfool on June 13, 2018, 09:34:26 PM
James Sicily, what a man, clearly the best defender/forward in the game.

Holz^

Good thing my guy gets to play for Purp

His guy has to play for that other coach

JBs-Hawks

upthemaidens

Pacific have a few players that need considering.  Laird automatic selection, but seems to be in doubt.

Mitchell - 126Avg. vs GC,  Great Captain option.  He'll get 40+ touches in a big win against Gold Coast.
Witts - last two vs Hawks 114 and 107.
Gaff - very solid scorer, pencil in a ton.
Hurley - good defender, can't go wrong with Hurls.
Smith - most tackles in the AFL, good forward option.
Bontempelli - been up/down this season, but has a 127 Avg. vs NM

Nige

Select any Cairo player you want and chuck them E3 at worst so I don’t feel worthless and kill myself.

Ringo

Quote from: Nige on June 14, 2018, 08:10:55 AM
Select any Cairo player you want and chuck them E3 at worst so I don’t feel worthless and kill myself.
You and me both Nige really only have 3 players that should be considered and they would be down the pecking order Sinkers (who is leading our B & F by a fair margin at the moment) could not be picked above Gawn, Hurley may be in the mix for utiliy and Saad could get emergency based on his last 3.

GoLions

Quote from: Ringo on June 14, 2018, 09:05:28 AM
Quote from: Nige on June 14, 2018, 08:10:55 AM
You and me both Nige really only have 3 players that should be considered and they would be down the pecking order Sinkers (who is leading our B & F by a fair margin at the moment) could not be picked above Gawn, Hurley may be in the mix for utiliy and Saad could get emergency based on his last 3.
How did you manage to pull that one off. A trade with Pacific, let alone during the season?

Ricochet

Holz

Lets be honest Eurasia is far better only reason AAP can even compete is lots of the teams have 1-2 good players then not much else.

Euroasia could probably put up team A and team B and still have a good chance of winning both.

Rico a request for you, put in our #1 team as normal  but just for fun you can (or ill do it) name 2 equally strong teams with EA 1 and 2 and see if we can take out AAP.

meow meow

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on June 14, 2018, 12:44:11 PM
Rico isn't the coach you clown

i was telling him to put in 2 fake teams.

Purp is putting up the real team.

but yes i missed a word so i can see how it didnt make sense

Rico a request for you, lets put in our #1 team as normal  but just for fun you can (or ill do it) name 2 equally strong teams with EA 1 and 2 and see if we can take out AAP.

Ricochet

Quote from: Holz on June 14, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

Rico a request for you, lets put in our #1 team as normal  but just for fun you can (or ill do it) name 2 equally strong teams with EA 1 and 2 and see if we can take out AAP.
As is a NDT side?

GoLions

Quote from: Ricochet on June 14, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

As is a NDT side?
Yeah, and then a #2 side after that i think is what holz is saying

Toga

Hey what about 'Jing we're the second ranked Eurasia side at the moment you know ;) Just don't ask us to put up any defenders

Holz

ok to clarify.

I was saying Purp puts up our real side.

and then Rico name 2 fake Euroasia sides of equal strength from all teams (including players in the real Eurasia side) and see if we can beat the real AAP team.

dont worry Jing we certainly want you to be in the squads.

We are a team here at Euroasia, im just saying we have super depth here in Euroasia.