Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudge

Quote from: Marcz on September 26, 2011, 11:04:11 AM
ur only as young as the woman ur feeling :P
Cheers Marcz, well im only 49 tnen lol

Grazz

Welcome buddy, rapt you've joined us as it was you that got me hooked on this site,gotta thank you for that. For those that aren't aware already Dave is a mate of mine and a terrific fella, are friendship spans 30 years and he's like a brother now and id be lost without him. He introduced me to DT and SC a few years back when i didn't really want to do it, didn't think i could be bothered really, footy tips were even getting to hard for me at the time. He kept at me and at me and eventually i said ok and for that i'll always be grateful as now i'm as addicted as anyone could possibly be. He's a gifted individual and thinks long and and hard about his Fantasy Footy and will be an asset to us all here with his comments and opinions and will go out of his way to help anyone and everyone. In our Money League we look upon him as our Guru and one of the guys that you will have to beat every year come finals time as he's always there or there abouts and his missus is pretty hot to haha.

Dudge

Thanks Grazz. You may look upon me as a guru, but you are our 2011 money league grandfinal winner, Cheers again bro, and the missus said she will take all the compliments she can get lol. btw we'll have to get together on g/f day for a few to many beers

Grazz

Amen to that Dave, lets make it happen.

Voldemort

What I love most  about Footy: DreamTeam
Favourite  player: Lance Franklin, Luke Hodge, Lord Voldemort
Most Disliked Player: Any Collingwood play but Swanny
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: Sub rule, duh
hat do you like most about  FanFooty: Becoming a gun like PowerBug (forced to say this)

Justin Bieber

His Voldemort. Guessing you know Lady Bug? :P.

Nails

Quote from: Marcz on September 26, 2011, 11:04:11 AM
ur only as young as the woman ur feeling :P

WTF? I'm a 95 year old?

Welcome Dudge and Volde :)

Voldemort

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 27, 2011, 02:32:21 PM
His Voldemort. Guessing you know Lady Bug? :P.

hahaha good one, yes I do know 'Lady' Bug or Power'Spud'

Luigi197

Hold on, does Voldemort here know PowerBug?
Welcome 8)

Voldemort

PowerBug

BTW, i came up with PowerSpud, i told him to write that down. ;)

Welcome aboard Voldy

Umm Voldemort, you can't go for Hawthorn and West Coast. Pick Hawthorn and stay with it. No point changing clubs all because you think yours is failing, coz it isn't.

Oh and my 2nd fave team is WB, but because they are failing i go for my 3rd faveourite team in Collingwood. :P

Grazz

bomberboy0618

Quote from: PowerBug on September 27, 2011, 03:35:48 PM
BTW, i came up with PowerSpud, i told him to write that down. ;)

Welcome aboard Voldy

Umm Voldemort, you can't go for Hawthorn and West Coast. Pick Hawthorn and stay with it. No point changing clubs all because you think yours is failing, coz it isn't.

Oh and my 2nd fave team is WB, but because they are failing i go for my 3rd faveourite team in Collingwood. :P
HYPOCRITE MUCH? :P

Dudge

Cheers Nails, and welcome Voldemort, good to have you onboard mate

Voldemort

cheers Dudge, yes PowerSpud, hypocrite much?