Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPies

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 27, 2010, 06:26:19 AM
What I love most about Footy: Relaxing and yelling at the t.v ;D
Favourite  player: Matthew Boyd :-*
Most Disliked Player: All Hawks players except for birchall and scheonmakers ;D
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: suspensions handed out to guys who get in a tussle. take it back to the 80's 8) (too bad i wasn't alive to see them play :'( )
What do you like most about FanFooty: The fun and friendly atmosphere :)

Wow your 16, you seem so much more mature than that..I would have picked you for at least 25

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MissPies on March 29, 2010, 02:44:07 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on March 27, 2010, 06:26:19 AM
What I love most about Footy: Relaxing and yelling at the t.v ;D
Favourite  player: Matthew Boyd :-*
Most Disliked Player: All Hawks players except for birchall and scheonmakers ;D
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: suspensions handed out to guys who get in a tussle. take it back to the 80's 8) (too bad i wasn't alive to see them play :'( )
What do you like most about FanFooty: The fun and friendly atmosphere :)

Wow your 16, you seem so much more mature than that..I would have picked you for at least 25

Thanks  ;D

HillHero13

Quote from: Master Q on March 29, 2010, 09:25:13 AM
Quote from: HillHero13 on March 29, 2010, 01:15:51 AM
What I love most about Footy: The great games, great players, great moments, the fantasy side of footy gets me into it alot more, and going to the ANZAC day game is a tradition in my family,
Favorite player: Brent Prismall
Most Disliked Player: ooo toughy umm going to say now Chris Judd, I loved him at West Coast but since his moved to Carlton he has changed... i think brendan fevola has tought him a few tricks on how to get suspended because what we saw in the Brisbane v Carlton game in the finals last year was not the chris judd i new from 2005/2006... I still consider him very highly in fantasy footy...
What do you like most about FanFooty: The Forum, The Live Scores, Everything m0nty has put on here, The Forum is a great idea for people who aren't too good at fantasy that will make them a better coach ( That happend to me this year) and all the hard work that m0nty has put on this site must have taken a while... So m0nty Thankyou
Did you join the site when you were 13?

yes as a matter of fact i did!

Sangas

I am a fridge that just keeps running like a half back flank.
Nothing stops me. Turn me off and I will leak like a crappy washer in your tap and you may need to re-seat me.

IMFAT:(

I Just Joined

What I love most  about Footy: sitting back drinking with mates 
Favourite  player: Luke Hodge
Most Disliked Player: James Hird but now everyone essendon player
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: the person going in first for the ball shold be rewarded not penalized
What do you like most about  FanFooty: just the friends atmostphere learning about players meeting people THANK YOU MONTY i know i just joined but thank you

HillHero13

Quote from: IMFAT:( on March 31, 2010, 12:38:40 PM
I Just Joined

What I love most  about Footy: sitting back drinking with mates 
Favourite  player: Luke Hodge
Most Disliked Player: James Hird but now everyone essendon player
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: the person going in first for the ball shold be rewarded not penalized
What do you like most about  FanFooty: just the friends atmostphere learning about players meeting people THANK YOU MONTY i know i just joined but thank you
Don't bag essendon just coz north couldnt hold on to a 69 point lead... and james hird dominated the game...... Essendon are just too good thats why you don't like them...

essendon will do shocking this year mate so you are Sh**t

Prospector_1

Is that how you usually greet a new guest in your lounge, HH?

HillHero13

Essendon will not be shocking they will improve losing to geelon by 31 points i bet north can't even get in front of them plus essendon had like 4 key players out.... not so shocling now ha...

4 spuds use have no future you will get hammerd by freo this week watson is your captain he cant even touch the ball stanton ur best player so slow no fwd line young back not to awesome mids rucks iffy geez what does that tell you

oi by the way remember yous were up by 23 points geez what happend that is RIDUCLOUS

HillHero13

mate no future.. ok Hurley- Gun future hell yes, 4 goals against reining premiers to go essendon into the finals in his 5th game can't say no future.

Gumby - Future yes he has had his injuries gone past him h is just getting into it by round 8 he will be kicking 2-3 goals a game...

Mids - Stanton - yes slow but he gets the ball alot and uses it well...

Watson - Captain will be like tim not as fast and cops a tag week in week out..

Mcveigh - Coming of a bad season fro a midfielder like him.. he will be our best or 2nd best

Winderlich, Prismall, Welsh, Davey, we got like 2 midfields in 1 lineup

Rucks - Ryder got all the ruck evolution going then Worsfold thought he'd copy us by using ntinui that way..

Hille - 2nd best ruckmen in 2008 and injured in 2009 he will continue his form...

Backs:
Pears - Absoloute gun fletcher won't drop off, hooker is doing great..

Dempsey, Lovett-Murray,

we got so much future dud it's not funny....

And finally the Geelong game yes we were 23 points up but i bet North couldnt get up by more than 7 points and if we had a full sid we would have held on....

valkorum

@ IMFAT:(

Ever heard of punctuation?

@HH, even a full side I dont think you would have held on against Geelong.  You guys went quiet for nearly a quarter because Geelong are a great side and can just dominate sides at will. 

wow a whole post of spuds

mate essendon will not win a premiship for the next 10-20 years

GUMBLETON MORE LIKE FUMBLETON
mcveigh just kicks to anyone so DUD
dempsy bahahahha you serious
hurley going to gold coast
watson cant get a touch
stanton wont get a touch he had no one playing on him during geelong game
winderlich injury prone
lovett-murry NO HOPE

YOUS HAVE NOTHING

HillHero13

we have more future than you do mate..

as i said gumbelton just getting into it.. has played 6 games you cant expect him too come back and kick 5 goals

Winderlich - injury prone had pretty much a whole season without injury...

mate north have bastinac thats it......

your saying too much about our future than your own seems all north have is just a team that will play for anything....

JUST BASTINAC IM SURE ANY AFL SUPPORTER WOULD KNOW OUR YOUNG KIDS PLEASE EVERYONE TELL HH OUR YOUNG KIDS

WELL WE HAVE
bastinac
zieball
lliam anthony
leigh adams
ben warren
ben cunnigton
levi greenwood
lachie hansen
robbie tarrent
urquhart
sam wright

NO PLAYERS OLDER THEN 22 geez no future far out dont follow footy if you say thigs like that

and we still hhave more but my fingers would get tired