Main Menu

Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

What I love most about Footy: Relaxing and yelling at the t.v ;D
Favourite  player: Matthew Boyd :-*
Most Disliked Player: All Hawks players except for birchall and scheonmakers ;D
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: suspensions handed out to guys who get in a tussle. take it back to the 80's 8) (too bad i wasn't alive to see them play :'()
What do you like most about FanFooty: The fun and friendly atmosphere :)

Big Lance

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 27, 2010, 06:26:19 AM

Most Disliked Player: All Hawks players except for birchall and scheonmakers ;D

Wouldn't expect anything less from an Essendon supporter. The Velvet Sledgehammer sure can commentate  ??? Would have been great to see him out there round 6 but there is still plenty in it.

Master Q

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on March 27, 2010, 09:28:31 AM
Can't believe your 16.

neither can I? ???

at lance: i hate all hawks players because the rest of my family that follows footy goes for the hawks. i think my sis is changing from the dons to hawks, so that makes it worse.

Big Lance

ahahaha wow, one bomber in a family of hawks, where did they go wrong with you?

Justin Bieber

well half my family don't follow AFL. its more like my extended family. it also doesn't help when you live a 15 minute drive from the hawks training ground.

Master Q

Pplz that is tough, do your eyes shatter when you go past?

Justin Bieber

lucky i don't go there much. only have gone a couple of times.

i so wanted to wear my essendon jacket and get hardwick to sign it while he was still there ;D.

too bad, if i did, i would have to walk for about 45 minutes :'(. nobody wanted to go with me if i went there.

probably gonna go next week with my essendon jacket on just to see the people's reaction, especially when i ask for pictures with the players ;D

valkorum

What I love most  about Footy: EVERYTHING, I cant get enough footy
Favourite  player: Really enjoyed watching Hird play (even though I am a Freo supporter), but current day player, love watching Sandilands play (I played ruck in my day)
Most Disliked Player: MEDHURST - hated him at Freo, hate him even more at Collingwood
If you could change one thing about the rules what would it be: It shouldnt be a free kick for accidental head contact when bumping if the bump is a fair bump and especially shouldnt be suspended for it.  I can't remember a bump I have received or given that slight head contact didnt happen.
What do you like most about FanFooty:  A great website for all things DT.  Great work Monty

ossie85

Quote from: valkorum on March 28, 2010, 08:31:24 AMIt shouldnt be a free kick for accidental head contact when bumping if the bump is a fair bump and especially shouldnt be suspended for it.  I can't remember a bump I have received or given that slight head contact didnt happen.

^ this. A fair bump is a fair bump

valkorum

When i say fair bump I mean shoulder to shoulder bump (not shoulder to head).  Even in a shoulder to shoulder bump there can be head contact (heads moving from force).  That is what I think shouldnt be a free kick and definitely shouldnt be suspended for.

HillHero13

What I love most about Footy: The great games, great players, great moments, the fantasy side of footy gets me into it alot more, and going to the ANZAC day game is a tradition in my family,
Favorite player: Brent Prismall
Most Disliked Player: ooo toughy umm going to say now Chris Judd, I loved him at West Coast but since his moved to Carlton he has changed... i think brendan fevola has tought him a few tricks on how to get suspended because what we saw in the Brisbane v Carlton game in the finals last year was not the chris judd i new from 2005/2006... I still consider him very highly in fantasy footy...
What do you like most about FanFooty: The Forum, The Live Scores, Everything m0nty has put on here, The Forum is a great idea for people who aren't too good at fantasy that will make them a better coach ( That happend to me this year) and all the hard work that m0nty has put on this site must have taken a while... So m0nty Thankyou

Kewell

What I love most  about Footy: Getting out there and having a kick on Saturday arvo, then having a beer with the boys afterwards
Favourite  player: Luke Hodge
Most Disliked Player: Brendan Fevola, Daniel Kerr, Paul Medhurst, Stephen Milne and up until last year Matthew Lloyd and Scott Lucas
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: Rewarding the bloke going first in and trying to get the ball rather than penalising him
What do you like most about  FanFooty: Statistics, love the statistics

Justin Bieber

Wow kewell, you really hate forwards. now that kerr is likely to move there a bit, means you hate him more? ;D

Master Q

Quote from: HillHero13 on March 29, 2010, 01:15:51 AM
What I love most about Footy: The great games, great players, great moments, the fantasy side of footy gets me into it alot more, and going to the ANZAC day game is a tradition in my family,
Favorite player: Brent Prismall
Most Disliked Player: ooo toughy umm going to say now Chris Judd, I loved him at West Coast but since his moved to Carlton he has changed... i think brendan fevola has tought him a few tricks on how to get suspended because what we saw in the Brisbane v Carlton game in the finals last year was not the chris judd i new from 2005/2006... I still consider him very highly in fantasy footy...
What do you like most about FanFooty: The Forum, The Live Scores, Everything m0nty has put on here, The Forum is a great idea for people who aren't too good at fantasy that will make them a better coach ( That happend to me this year) and all the hard work that m0nty has put on this site must have taken a while... So m0nty Thankyou
Did you join the site when you were 13?