Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

So its all your fault Enzedder. I knew it was someone  ;D

enzedder

Quote from: T Dog on September 25, 2015, 09:42:50 PM
So its all your fault Enzedder. I knew it was someone  ;D
Happy to take the blame. Someone has too. 8)

King Cripps

Hey guys, nice to meet you all! I have been somewhat of a stalker on this page for the last year or so but never thought I was good enough to actually make an account but after coming in the top 50 this year I feel as though I'm a strong enough 'coach' to share my knowledge around.

T Dog

Welcome KC. Great to have you join us. You don't need to be a little mad to fit in, but it would make it easier  ;D

Grazz

Quote from: King Cripps on October 29, 2015, 06:44:57 PM
Hey guys, nice to meet you all! I have been somewhat of a stalker on this page for the last year or so but never thought I was good enough to actually make an account but after coming 40th this year I feel as though I'm a strong enough 'coach' to share my knowledge around.

Congrats on the rank mate, welcome to FanFooty.

King Cripps

Quote from: T Dog on October 29, 2015, 07:42:28 PM
Welcome KC. Great to have you join us. You don't need to be a little mad to fit in, but it would make it easier  ;D
Well I'll fit in perfectly then 8)

Bill Manspeaker

welcome to the madness KC  8)

Hellopplz

Welcome to the forum KC!

Already have more credentials than I and most of the rest on here :P. As long as you have fun, share some opinions and join in the banter, should be an enjoyable stay :).

Dudge

Welcome KC, even if you didn't finish top 40 mate, your knowledge would still be welcome :) Enjoy

King Cripps

nas

Money Shot

Probably a bit late but better late then never hey :P

Hey guys, my name is Anthony and I am from a little suburb could Woori Yallock in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. I am a man carlton fan and I am a huge super coach fan as most of you would know. I came 187th in 2014 and fell back to 477th this year. I am heading into year 12 this year so I wont be as active on this site.

Anyways thank you guys for being welcoming.

T Dog

Quote from: Money Shot on December 18, 2015, 01:29:36 PM
Probably a bit late but better late then never hey :P

Hey guys, my name is Anthony and I am from a little suburb could Woori Yallock in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. I am a man carlton fan and I am a huge super coach fan as most of you would know. I came 187th in 2014 and fell back to 477th this year. I am heading into year 12 this year so I wont be as active on this site.

Anyways thank you guys for being welcoming.

Glad to see you are making it official MS. Welcome  8)

Grazz

Welcome MS all the best with year 12 mate, good to see you have your priorities sorted, FanFooty will be still be here when you're done buddy, good luck with it. ;)

Bill Manspeaker