West Coast 2018 Season Discussion Thread

Started by LF, March 15, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

We could be in for a long year.
That performance on the weekend was pretty but I’m not writing us off yet.

anchorman

I see that Gaff has not ruled out returning to Melbourne either.
But last week was only a scratch match.Even as a Dockers fan, I wouldn't take much from it.
I watched the game and thought they lacked any real want  for the ball, except a few players.The senior players of the side was very poor.

LF

Gigantor

Really liked Lycetts game on Sunday.
He wasn't against a true ruckman but it it was the other things he did that stood out, tackles, clearances and marks inside 50 all good signs

RaisyDaisy

Biggest thing that impressed me yesterday was our disposal

Can't remember the last time I saw the boys be so clean and hit so many targets

Great start to the year overall, all things considered :)

RaisyDaisy

So I'm coming over to Perth next month and want to see the WCE vs Rich game on May 20

When I look at tickets online it's saying there isn't much left, and what is left are top level with "restricted view"

Surely it's not sold out and they are just showing the limited seats because it's still so far out?

Any idea on what might be best to do? Book these ones now, or wait til next month?

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 11, 2018, 04:37:58 PM
So I'm coming over to Perth next month and want to see the WCE vs Rich game on May 20

When I look at tickets online it's saying there isn't much left, and what is left are top level with "restricted view"

Surely it's not sold out and they are just showing the limited seats because it's still so far out?

Any idea on what might be best to do? Book these ones now, or wait til next month?

I went to the Geelong game and sat at the top tier, was awesome viewing, similar to MCG looking over the grounds.  Restricted I think is because the front row has these clear glass panels that are about eye height and in certain sections there is railing that might block out certain angles when the ball is in certain areas, can't comment on how bad it would be, but I know it would annoy me as well as the glass panels.  If there was any dirt or marks on the glass panel it would look like a dead pixel on a TV and prob piss me off, unless you are tall and looking over the top of it.  Would piss you off even more if your eye was level with where the top of the glass meets air.  I'd maybe hold off a week or two if these things bother you like they do me?

RaisyDaisy

Thanks for the input mate :)

Yeah I figured Top Tier wouldn''t be too bad at this ground - not like sitting up in the Southern Stand at the G - that's too far for me lol

I think I might just hold tight for now and check out tickets next month - hopefully better seats pop up

Worst case scenario I pay more on eBay or somewhere but I don't care, as long as I'm there!

Trindacut

Been a surprise packet for me this year (so far), had them tipped for the wooden spoon.

I guess even Nic Nat at 50% is a lot better than no Nic Nat at all. He's exciting to watch.

Will have to get over some time to see the new stadium, looks bloody brilliant. Let me know what you think RD!

jvalles69

The stadium very much reminds me of stadiums in America, this is a good thing.  Or maybe it's every stadium, but I'm just used to Subi Oval.

jvalles69

Boys are rolling, hopefully we back it up against Carlton on the MCG, nice easy run to build our confidence for when shower gets real.

Watching the Sydney vs Dogs game and seeing Coxy in a Swan's uniform in the coaches box was diabolical.  :'(

Gigantor

Quote from: jvalles69 on April 16, 2018, 01:06:51 PM
Boys are rolling, hopefully we back it up against Carlton on the MCG, nice easy run to build our confidence for when shower gets real.

Watching the Sydney vs Dogs game and seeing Coxy in a Swan's uniform in the coaches box was diabolical.  :'(

Yeah that was tough to swallow

RaisyDaisy

So now Ticketmaster is saying there are no tickets? Still more than a month out so I will try next month too I guess

Are there any Members here who don't plan on going and would be willing to sell me their tickets? I need 2 tickets

LF

You might need to wait until the resale of members seats if it’s sold out now

jvalles69

Quote from: LF on April 17, 2018, 12:54:10 AM
You might need to wait until the resale of members seats if it’s sold out now

If one of us get the resale ticket, I'm sure we can flick it through to you.  Try this maybe and keep checking.

http://resale.ticketmaster.com.au/west-coast-eagles-tickets/event/31070