Previous topic - Next topic

shaker

Quote from: R.Griffen on February 22, 2018, 05:52:38 PM
Quote from: shaker on February 22, 2018, 12:50:46 PM
Quote from: TomK on February 22, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
Quote from: shaker on February 22, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
Quote from: TomK on February 22, 2018, 10:42:44 AM
Quote from: shaker on February 22, 2018, 09:50:57 AM
Bad news Crow fans Norf has said they will going as hard after players as last year..... time to get the cheque book out.
lol
So you think Sloane will stay for less money? what if Norf throw him a massive offer like they did Dusty?
Oh I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the fact you're a troll who wouldn't even be posting in here if the grand final went the other way.
Really I post in all area's of FF pretty basic question I ask but as usual with you just hurl insults and accusations it's a forum so get over it or ignore my posts
You don’t post in all areas of FF. Try “you troll in all areas of FF”
If look at my first and second post they are about a report about Norf going hard again after out of contract players so you would be pretty dumb to think it won't happen with Sloane and it is in a thread about Sloane staying or going no one was insulted or targeted

Troll - is a person who sows discord on the internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory , Extraneous (irrelevant or unrelated to the subject being dealt with ) or off topic messages in a online community.
so it seems I'm being called a troll by someone who is the actual troll  ;)

GoLions

Quote from: TomK on February 22, 2018, 07:07:32 PM
Quote from: Trindacut on February 22, 2018, 06:55:56 PM
Quote from: TomK on February 22, 2018, 05:34:37 PM
Quote from: Trindacut on February 22, 2018, 05:01:51 PM
Quote from: TomK on February 22, 2018, 04:27:24 PM
Quote from: Trindacut on February 22, 2018, 03:49:25 PM
Quote from: TomK on February 22, 2018, 01:04:19 PM
Bad news Crow fans Norf has said they will going as hard after players as last year..... time to get the cheque book out.
lol
So you think Sloane will stay for less money? what if Norf throw him a massive offer like they did Dusty?
Oh I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the fact you're a troll who wouldn't even be posting in here if the grand final went the other way.
Really I post in all area's of FF pretty basic question I ask but as usual with you just hurl insults and accusations it's a forum so get over it or ignore my posts
Are you so offended by it because you know it's true?

Relax, princess. If you want a forum where all of you Adelaide supporters can rub bums and suck up each others ass then go join those stupid supporter groups.

We’re entitled to voice an opinion without your constant whiney marrative about how we wouldnt be here if Adelaide didn’t massively drop the ball in the GF by having a shower captain sparking in-fighting over Lever and doing stupid things like not inviting him to club functions and just generally being a shower bloke.

Sloane will fetch a million plus. North have got it, so be bloody sure they will put an offer in.
What's wrong with rubbing bums and sucking asses? Are you a homophobe? :o Can't do that in 2018, mate, I'm allowed to be a princess too if I want!

Have I actually ever said that before? I don't think I have but I apologise in advance if you find proof, doesn't change the fact it's true. A shower captain? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ok. Infighting? Where are you getting that from lol? The media where you're getting all the rest of your bullshower from?

I'm sure Norf will but it's Norf so :P

Wouldnt be surprised if he gets voted off the captaincy.
Hahahahah is that the best you've got? Come on!

If Tex isn't captain, you can pick my avatar and bio for the rest of the year.

Done!

If you guys make the finals you can pick mine for 2019!
Sounds good to me!
!remindme 6 months

Toga

Lol Norf. I hope for their sake they get someone this year because it's getting a bit embarrassing but I hope for Adelaide's sake Sloane sticks around.

Will be interesting to see what comes of this year.

Hellopplz

A few days late but cool it all. If things start getting personal or attacking again the thread may get locked or posts deleted/modified.

Keep it on topic :).

quinny88

Quote from: Trindacut on February 22, 2018, 06:55:56 PM
Quote from: TomK on February 22, 2018, 05:34:37 PM
Quote from: Trindacut on February 22, 2018, 05:01:51 PM
Quote from: TomK on February 22, 2018, 04:27:24 PM
Quote from: Trindacut on February 22, 2018, 03:49:25 PM
Quote from: TomK on February 22, 2018, 01:04:19 PM
lol
Are you so offended by it because you know it's true?

Relax, princess. If you want a forum where all of you Adelaide supporters can rub bums and suck up each others ass then go join those stupid supporter groups.

We’re entitled to voice an opinion without your constant whiney marrative about how we wouldnt be here if Adelaide didn’t massively drop the ball in the GF by having a shower captain sparking in-fighting over Lever and doing stupid things like not inviting him to club functions and just generally being a shower bloke.

Sloane will fetch a million plus. North have got it, so be bloody sure they will put an offer in.
What's wrong with rubbing bums and sucking asses? Are you a homophobe? :o Can't do that in 2018, mate, I'm allowed to be a princess too if I want!

Have I actually ever said that before? I don't think I have but I apologise in advance if you find proof, doesn't change the fact it's true. A shower captain? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ok. Infighting? Where are you getting that from lol? The media where you're getting all the rest of your bullshower from?

I'm sure Norf will but it's Norf so :P

Wouldnt be surprised if he gets voted off the captaincy.
Hahahahah is that the best you've got? Come on!

If Tex isn't captain, you can pick my avatar and bio for the rest of the year.

Done!

If you guys make the finals you can pick mine for 2019!

I'm almost 100% sure tex will be the captain but just in case I'm putting forth my avatar idea  ;D

Trindacut

That is the - best - photograph from the Grand Final. I was there, saw this happen.

Got it as my new avatar, might even get it tattooed.

TomK

And you question why we get mad, how ignorant can you be? flower off you cows.

quinny88

Quote from: TomK on February 25, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

Lol chill, it's all in good fun

TomK

Quote from: quinny88 on February 25, 2018, 05:41:59 PM
Quote from: TomK on February 25, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

Lol chill, it's all in good fun
So you're the highest level of ignorant since you believe that. Imagine if it was the other way around ::)