AXV Vacant Coaching Position - Kathmandu Eskimos

Started by nas, July 12, 2017, 11:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Kathmandu Eskimos.

So unfortunately it seems we have lost PowerBug, so we are hereby looking for a new coach for the Eskimos.

Prospective coaches please feel free to apply and you will find yourself with a good young list full of endless potential.

Kathmandu Eskimos - PowerBug.

Current Squad:

Def:  James Kelly [M], Lee Spurr, Lachie Henderson, Taylor Duryea, Sam Wright, Simon White, Alex Silvagni, Jack Hombsch, Tom Lonergan, Rueben William, Tom Doedee, Jack Scrimshaw, Cedric Cox

Mid: Daniel Hannebery, Andrew Gaff, Liam Picken, Sam Gray, Cameron Guthrie, Jared Polec

Ruck: Paddy Ryder [F], Jackson Trengove, Aaron Sandilands, Zac Clarke, Dougal Howard [F]

Fwd: Eddie Betts, Isaac Smith [M], Levi Greenwood [M], Luke Breust, Ben Howlett [M], Orazio Fantasia, Jesse White, James Rose, Tory Dickson, Lindsay Thomas, Cameron Pedersen, Bailey Dale [M], Wayne Milera, Todd Elton, Matt de Boer [M], Sam Durdin

Rookie List: Henry Schade [D], Keegan Brooksby [D], William Frampton [R], Ben Jarman [M/F], Tendai Mzungu [M], Peter Ladhams [R]

There is a chance of immediate take over or at the end of the season. Would set yourself up for Delisting, Trading as well as participating in the National & Rookie Drafts.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,110006.msg1886499.html#msg1886499

All ongoing threads http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/board,73.0.html

Have any questions, please feel free to ask or PM Admin, JBs-Hawks, Rids or myself.

Hawka

Hey Hawka here
I would like to apply for the team
I had a hiatus from FF for a bit but im back and would love to get back into the 15s comps !
If I need to do anything else to apply for the team let me know haha

nas

Quote from: Hawka on July 12, 2017, 11:21:15 AM
Hey Hawka here
I had a hiatus from FF for a bit but im back and would love to get back into the 15s comps !

Thanks Hawka.

Hawka

And if I got the job idm starting straight away haha, itching to get back into a 15s comp

SydneyRox

I will vote for anyone willing to trade me Hanners!! :P

meow meow

I would apply but I think anyone without a XV team should be given priority. Good luck Hawka.

nas

Quote from: meow meow on July 12, 2017, 07:18:45 PM
I would apply but I think anyone without a XV team should be given priority. Good luck Hawka.

Well, that is your choice. Your welcome to apply.

Hawka

nas

Quote from: Hawka on July 12, 2017, 05:34:27 PM
And if I got the job idm starting straight away haha, itching to get back into a 15s comp

Quote from: Hawka on July 12, 2017, 11:21:15 AM
Hey Hawka here

Will send out a PM to all concerned so as to get this happening.

Rids

Welcome aboard to Hawka as the new coach of the Eskimoes.

Thanks to PB and I wish you all the best for the future.

Rusty00

SydneyRox

Football Factory

PowerBug

Just to clarify, I'll be going until our season is over (Which is probably after this weekend, might still be 6 weeks away if we get really lucky!). Then it's all Hawka's team :)