ROUND 17 2017 MATCH CENTRE

Started by nas, July 11, 2017, 09:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koop

Koop

Yeah I’m happy to do them on a semi-permanent basis. Some weeks will be more in-depth than others.

Solid all-round performance from the Ales this week, and won comfortably over the Vipers who are now out of the race for the finals. Probably the team with their spot in the 8 most vulnerable, however. The Ales will next travel to Dubai to take on the Tigers, who they beat comfortably in their reverse fixture, while the Vipers play host to the Elephants in Saigon.

BEST

Australia: S Mumford, J Steven, B Goddard, J Gunston,  J Martin, J Lewis
Vietnam: J Kelly, T Papley

---

Laos continue to make a play for a home qualifying final, now drawing level on points with KL. 6 percentage points may be too much to make up over the final rounds, but the Strikers put in a valiant effort, with Marcus Bontenpelli & in-form big man Justin Westhoff leading the way for the Colombo-based outfit to keep them in it until very late in the contest. They are now equal with 3 other teams, but this is some great footy that they are playing, and a win over the Eskimos this weekend home would all but guarantee them a place in August. .

BEST

Laos: L Shiels, O Wines, D Shiel, D Roberton, J Riewoldt, S Savage, J De Goey .
Vietnam: M Bontempelli, J Westhoff, K Jack, K Simpson

Rest along with formatting will come tomorrow. :)

SydneyRox

I thought i had a chance! :(

no one was extra poor, but not many excellent either? on to 2018!!

Rids

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: SydneyRox on July 17, 2017, 09:59:39 AM
I thought i had a chance! :(

no one was extra poor, but not many excellent either? on to 2018!!

Everyone is in with a chance against me this year