ARCHIVE 2018

Started by LordSneeze, June 06, 2017, 01:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axe9

Yes hope LS is ok …. and is  up and about

Grazz

LordSneeze

Hi All,

Appreciate the messages, I'm much better than I was last year. I'm not in a position to be able to run these leagues again this year so we will keep them on hold. I will setup a group league in the next few days for anyone that wants to join.

There is however an update coming in the near future and a fully revamped structure for next year that will keep the core Promotion/Relegation aspects, but remove some of the complexity.

Cheers
LS

Fid

Quote from: LordSneeze on February 20, 2019, 10:00:19 AM
Hi All,

Appreciate the messages, I'm much better than I was last year. I'm not in a position to be able to run these leagues again this year so we will keep them on hold. I will setup a group league in the next few days for anyone that wants to join.

There is however an update coming in the near future and a fully revamped structure for next year that will keep the core Promotion/Relegation aspects, but remove some of the complexity.

Cheers
LS

Good to hear from you and that you're getting better

Frankfaust

HappyDEZ

Quote from: Fid on February 20, 2019, 10:11:07 AM
Quote from: LordSneeze on February 20, 2019, 10:00:19 AM
Hi All,

Cheers
LS

Good to hear from you and that you're getting better
+1

Ringo

Thanks for the update LS but remember the most important thing is to take care of yourself.

shaker

Good to hear from you again LS all the best  ;)

enzedder

Glad to hear from you mate.
Take care. Everything is secondary to your health.
All the best.

djbics

Just want to echo the above sentiments LS, glad to hear you're doing better mate.  Forums a better place with your input IMO

LordSneeze

If anyone has the results from the leagues last year can you PM them to me, I was unable to get these.

Want to make sure we can apply the promotion/relegation accurately if we can for next year?

Grazz

Good to hear mate, take care of yourself.

axe9