ARCHIVE 2018

Started by LordSneeze, June 06, 2017, 01:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gigantor

Hey mate you are correct they have changed the fixtures around, I'll pm you the correct ones for Div 1

Ringo

Just need to also look at Div 2 matches one of the 2 Rising Star (Ellis in wonderland) think should be me.

LordSneeze

Yeah was done in a bit of a rush. Really hoping its using a pattern thats the same in all divs.

SilverLion

Everything alright LS? Have missed your write-ups the last couple of weeks.

LordSneeze

Quote from: SilverLion on April 26, 2018, 03:29:16 PM
Everything alright LS? Have missed your write-ups the last couple of weeks.

Ill give an update soon, but short answer is no.

shaker

Ok LS  obviously something has gone astray in running the comp but I think it is time you let us know ? you are still logging in ? but nothing?

LordSneeze

Quote from: shaker on May 05, 2018, 05:02:19 PM
Ok LS  obviously something has gone astray in running the comp but I think it is time you let us know ? you are still logging in ? but nothing?

Yes I have been logging in to update my UTG team, im even struggling to do that ATM.

Unfortunately the comp this year will have to be put on hold, whether I come back fully next year will depend on what happens going forward. I don't want to go into the details on a public forum, but ive had some personal sickness issues which put me out of action for an extended period.

I appreciate that many people enjoy the leagues so the Promotion/Relegation component will continue.

Frankfaust

Quote from: LordSneeze on May 08, 2018, 01:44:53 PM
Quote from: shaker on May 05, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

Yes I have been logging in to update my UTG team, im even struggling to do that ATM.

Unfortunately the comp this year will have to be put on hold, whether I come back fully next year will depend on what happens going forward. I don't want to go into the details on a public forum, but ive had some personal sickness issues which put me out of action for an extended period.

I appreciate that many people enjoy the leagues so the Promotion/Relegation component will continue.

Sorry to hear,LS.

Wish you well for speedy recovery.

Ringo

Understand LS and your health has to take priority.  Wishing you all the best as you deal with your current situation.

You have added a new dimension to the fantasy comps so hopefully you can come back bigger and better next year.

SilverLion

Ah completely understandable LS, all the best for a quick recovery.

shaker

Ok LS hope things go good for you see you when you get back feeling better  ;)

enzedder

Tylo

Hey LS. Don't stress about the comp, as fun as this stuff is RL has to take priority. Look after yourself mate.

PureSwag

Will this start up again? If so I'm in this year.

enzedder

Quote from: PureSwag on January 23, 2019, 12:14:47 AM
Will this start up again? If so I'm in this year.
LS posted this last May
“ Unfortunately the comp this year will have to be put on hold, whether I come back fully next year will depend on what happens going forward. I don't want to go into the details on a public forum, but ive had some personal sickness issues which put me out of action for an extended period”
.... and hasn’t posted anything since July 6 2018.
Hope he is alright first and foremost but think it is unlikely this competition will start in 2019.