Previous topic - Next topic

Gigantor

Quote from: shaker on February 09, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 09, 2017, 11:53:22 AM
Quote from: Gigantor on February 09, 2017, 11:03:02 AM
Quote from: sammy123 on February 09, 2017, 11:00:28 AM
im thinking stef martin as a goldy replacement

I want to do this but I'm really worried about the Archie Smith factor  :-\

Archie would have just as much influence as Daw would have on Goldy, which is not much at all

Look at Stef's scores when they played West last year massive drop off in Stef's scoring I know I had him  :'(

Yeah Smith is a way better ruckman than Daw, I know Smith isn't best 22 but hes on the edge and even if he only plays 5-6 games for the year that could be enough to flower Stefs average.

Ringo

Quote from: Gigantor on February 09, 2017, 02:25:53 PM
Quote from: shaker on February 09, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 09, 2017, 11:53:22 AM
Quote from: Gigantor on February 09, 2017, 11:03:02 AM
Quote from: sammy123 on February 09, 2017, 11:00:28 AM
im thinking stef martin as a goldy replacement

I want to do this but I'm really worried about the Archie Smith factor  :-\

Archie would have just as much influence as Daw would have on Goldy, which is not much at all

Look at Stef's scores when they played West last year massive drop off in Stef's scoring I know I had him  :'(

Yeah Smith is a way better ruckman than Daw, I know Smith isn't best 22 but hes on the edge and even if he only plays 5-6 games for the year that could be enough to flower Stefs average.
Can not see Smith playing this year unless Stef is injured or form drops off. Fagan will not go down the two ruck strategy with the forward talent we now have available Schache, Close, Freeman, Hipwood, McStay and Bell.  Andrews, Bell, McStay Matthieson can all be used as pinch rucks.  And Stef prefers sole ruck.

HoleMeal

Not sure if it's been mentioned here yet or not but apparently Harley Bennell will be out for at least the first 2 rounds and possibly the first one third of the season.
A 'never seen before' calf complaint said the club.  ;)

Bully

Quote from: HoleMeal on February 09, 2017, 09:00:43 PM
Not sure if it's been mentioned here yet or not but apparently Harley Bennell will be out for at least the first 2 rounds and possibly the first one third of the season.
A 'never seen before' calf complaint said the club.  ;)

Don't think he'll be SC relevant this year. The forwards are looking really tricky, Dahl & Macrae the only ones I'm sold on and Ryder for insurance.

Ringo

TomK

sammy123

BomberSam

Hearing that BEAMS, ROCKLIFF and STEF MARTIN are all sitting out of Brisbane's intraclub that just started. Hopefully not injuries.

Big Mac

GoLions

Ringo

Liam Picken (Jaw), out for up to 3-4 weeks via @cleary_mitch

GoLions

TomK

Ringo

Now we see some of the rookies we have picked going down:

"Perth radio station @6PRSportsToday reporting popular forward rookie Willie Rioli could miss 3 months with a badly torn hamstring."