Ringos 2017 Diary

Started by Ringo, January 26, 2017, 11:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Have looked at that one as well Cap.

Mat0369

I'll have a look at this again when teams are announced. You might get a couple of surprises.

Ringo

Thanks Matt Still have the 2 trades up my sleeve and can reverse Pickett if need be.

Mat0369

I haven't forgotten  :P

Quote from: Ringo on May 29, 2017, 01:32:18 PM
Rd 1- update:

Rd 10 Score 2141
Rd 10 Rank 1034
Overall Rank 109 (up 32)
League Wins 9/10
Team Value $13.601,200
Bank: $191,300
Trades 16

Trades done Marchbank to Harbrow and Sandi to Goldi,

This is my team after the 1 trade this week Pickett to Scooter

Have 18 playing (18 should Eddy get up but not holding breath) so not sure whether to do another trade or sit with only 44k in bank.

Rest of byes assuming all playing except Strnadica and Eddy Rd 12 20. and Rd 13 20.

So for cash do I trade  Berry to Perryman/Scharenberg a week early or Eddy to Bolton or just sit on my 15 trades.

You could go Berry>Schaz a week early. It seems a pretty safe trade for this week at least. I think if Schaz gets dropped next week it's not the end of the world looking at your structure. The other option is Perryman who is on the bubble and grabbing Schaz next week for Stewart. That's unless you have enough bank to upgrade him next week.

Ringo

Just did the 2 trades
Berry to Schaz
Pickett to Scooter

Still tossing up Barrett to Bolton. Rocky back next week so that will effect Barrets score. His last 2 scores without Rocky.

Capper

not sold on bolton. Cheap, DPP but a 42 & 37 isnt saying you must pick me

Ringo

Quote from: Capper on June 03, 2017, 12:40:34 PM
not sold on bolton. Cheap, DPP but a 42 & 37 isnt saying you must pick me
Bolton restores my DPP Link so can move around and ended up doing the trade so have some cash for upgrades.

Ringo

Rd 11 Update

Rd 11 Score 1733
Rd 11 Rank 2874
Overall Rank 108 (up 1)
League Wins 7/10
Team Value $13,550,700
Bank: $330,600
Trades 13

Trades done:
Berry to Scharenberg
Pickett to Scott Selwood
Barrett to Bolton

Not sure on trades at the moment will probably change 100 times during the week.
Docherty in will be probably one definite trade.

Ringo

Rd 11 Update

Really shocking week with a lot of underperformers and Rocky as VC fail. Drop in rankings as well.

Rd 10 Trades
Otten to Docherty  :)
Harbrow to Hibberd
Eddy to Cousins

With 19 available and Bolton on Forward bench, not sure whether to trade or not. Awaiting teams to see if Bolton named or not. May trade Myers for cash looking to restore DPP Link.

Spite

Don't forget with a thursday night game you can emergency loophole parsons with bolton! :D

Ringo

Yep that will probably happen if Bolton named and do not decide to trade Myers via DPP. leaning more towards not trading this week.

Capper

Do you have a plan to get some DPP in your mids? or not worried

Ringo

Callum Brown has DPP. On the bubble in 2 weeks. may go Myers to him week early though.

Ringo

Rd 13 Update

Rd 13 Trades
Only the one Steele to Heeney.  :)

Awaiting more details on Selwoods Injury before deciding on trades this week.  May not even trade at all. SPP OK to cover for Selwood.

Ringo

Rd 14 Update:

Trade Myers to Brown

A number of underperformers this week.

Need to wait teams and injury updates before trading.  Stewart and Jelwood main concerns. Depending on these may not trade.