Ringos 2017 Diary

Started by Ringo, January 26, 2017, 11:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

What is the job security of McNiece and Berry like??

Ringo

McNiece according to injury site was rested So hopefully will make a few $$$$. Berry and remember I am biased is currently in best 22 with his position to lose. Coaches are impressed with him and see leadership potential in him so that is a strong start,

Capper

ok, you are winning me over. Where does he play though? Off Half back, back pocket, some mid/wing time?

Ringo

Played on the ball last week, Week previously run with Ebert and prior to that was running on the wing. So basically giving him various tasks each week to improve his skills.

Capper

Ringo

Round 8 Update:

Rd 8 Score 2215
Rd 8 Rank 665
Overall Rank 285 (up 114)
League Wins 9/10
Team Value $13.343.300
Bank: $6,900
Trades 20

Round 8 Team

Bye Structure 18/22/22 Prems 10/13/11

Need to wait on Rocky and then need to decide whether to bench or trade him.

Otten, GHS,Butler, Parsons, Pickett and maybe Marchbank all getting close or at ceiling.  Need to wait on teams to decide trades and whether to trade or not.

Ringo

OK have made these trades -

GHS (dropped) to Myers
Butler to Hugh Greenwood (Early but saves a donut) - Leaves me a healthy $370k for upgrades.

Otten named forward so he stays and Pickett sits on bench. Have defence and forward cover but no mid coverage.  If Myers not named will review.

Have Marchbank as e in dffence with Otten and Berry on field.

Ringo

Rd 9 update:

Rd 9 Score 2450
Rd 9 Rank 192
Overall Rank 141 (up 144)
League Wins 10/10
Team Value $13.343.300
Bank: $296,900
Trades 20

Rd 9 Trades:
Butler to Greenwood  :D
GHS to Myers ok

Not a lot of bad this week only Yeo, Franklin and Macrae as prems not up to scratch.

Rd 10 trades
Marchbank to Harbrow (Could have used Otten but Otten with better bye kept and will review)
Parsons to Wingard.

Leaving Rd 10 Team as and colour coding for byes: Black rd 9 Green Rd 11, Orange Rd 12, Navy Rd 13
Def: Harbrow,  Roberton, Newan, Berry, Stewart (e) Adams, Laird, Otten (e)
Mid: SPP Murphy, Barrett, Rockliff (e) Pickett (e),Danger, Jelwood, Titchell, Zerrett, Sloane, Myers (e)
Ruck: Martin, Sandi, Strnadica (e)
Fwd: Wingard, Eddy (e) Macrae, Franklin, Steele, Yeo, Nankervis, Greenwood (e)

Bye structure sound and manageable but as we know injuries can effect this. If Rocky still out after his bye will trade to Zorko.

As I see it to complete team barring luxury trades need 2 defenders, 1 mid assuming Rocky returns with Rucks and Forawrds ok. With 16 trades left say 6 to finalise leaving 10 for injury and luxury upgrades.

Mat0369

That's an awesome score. Great work Ringo.

Rusty00

Yeah looking good Ringo, and a nice amount of cash in the bank for upgrades.

Ringo

Quote from: Rusty00 on May 22, 2017, 09:30:37 PM
Yeah looking good Ringo, and a nice amount of cash in the bank for upgrades.
Most used on this weeks trades only 2k left.

Rusty00

Looks like you'll have to rethink your trades Ringo. Wingard out for 2 weeks :-\

Ringo

Quote from: Rusty00 on May 23, 2017, 11:41:36 PM
Looks like you'll have to rethink your trades Ringo. Wingard out for 2 weeks :-\
Yep Rusty - Pending teams will go Otten to Harbrow and Marchbank to Tuohy, Npt the worst outcome and helps with bye situation.

As I said planning for byes can get destroyed by injury, >:(

Ringo

Rd 1- update:

Rd 10 Score 2141
Rd 10 Rank 1034
Overall Rank 109 (up 32)
League Wins 9/10
Team Value $13.601,200
Bank: $191,300
Trades 16

Trades done Marchbank to Harbrow and Sandi to Goldi,

This is my team after the 1 trade this week Pickett to Scooter

Have 18 playing (18 should Eddy get up but not holding breath) so not sure whether to do another trade or sit with only 44k in bank.

Rest of byes assuming all playing except Strnadica and Eddy Rd 12 20. and Rd 13 20.

So for cash do I trade  Berry to Perryman/Scharenberg a week early or Eddy to Bolton or just sit on my 15 trades.

Capper