Ringos 2017 Diary

Started by Ringo, November 29, 2016, 02:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Looking at trades
Butler to Yeo and then may hold as nothing stands out at the moment.

Ringo

Quote from: Ringo on May 17, 2017, 05:02:24 PM
Looking at trades
Butler to Yeo and then may hold as nothing stands out at the moment.
OK so after teams announced:

Butler to Yeo
Dahlhaus to mids via Balic
Balic to Greenwood. Greenwood if playing all games will be OK to Rd 13 bye.  Gone early and think Greenwood will score better than Bolton and Durdin.

Can loophole Barrett and Myers in mids and Greenwood and Parsons in forward.

Hope it does not bite me but benching Marchbank and playing Newmann, Otten and Berry. Otten playing forward with JJ dropped, Berry named on ball again leaving choice between Newmann and Marchbank.

Capper

What is Greenwood's JS like though? i got him in AF but not in SC yet

Ringo

Think if he makes a show of it will stay - One of Galluci or Greenwood will go when Menzell returns imo.

TomK

Quote from: Ringo on May 19, 2017, 10:44:37 AM
Think if he makes a show of it will stay - One of Galluci or Greenwood will go when Menzell returns imo.
Menzel is no guarantee to return, been pretty poor when playing.

Ringo

Quote from: TomK on May 19, 2017, 11:10:14 AM
Thanks TK - Just trying to get an idea of Greenwoods JS by going early which I am probably going to do anyway.

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on May 19, 2017, 11:16:27 AM
Quote from: TomK on May 19, 2017, 11:10:14 AM
Thanks TK - Just trying to get an idea of Greenwoods JS by going early which I am probably going to do anyway.
Gutsy move, hope it pays off for you

Ringo

Team as it stood after Rd 9 and speaks for itself.

As I have said previously rookie mistake made and missed 103 points by not checking e on Sandi. Will double check in future.

Rd9 Score 2176

Now ranked 9155 and did not drop as far as thought with the error and considering some big scores out there.

At a loss what to do now.
Thinking Marchbank down to ????? and Otten to Harbrow/Pittard.

Leaves me 16 trades and as i see it 2 defenders required, 2 mids required and 1 forward.  So with down up will leave me 6 injury/luxury trades. 

Gee I continue to suck at SC

sammy123

Quote from: Ringo on May 22, 2017, 02:49:48 PM
Team as it stood after Rd 9 and speaks for itself.

As I have said previously rookie mistake made and missed 103 points by not checking e on Sandi. Will double check in future.

Rd9 Score 2176

Now ranked 9155 and did not drop as far as thought with the error and considering some big scores out there.

At a loss what to do now.
Thinking Marchbank down to ????? and Otten to Harbrow/Pittard.

Leaves me 16 trades and as i see it 2 defenders required, 2 mids required and 1 forward.  So with down up will leave me 6 injury/luxury trades. 

Gee I continue to suck at SC

marchbank>mcinnes/perryman

then upgrade otten to a premo who suits your bye structure

Ringo

At this stage,  Marchbank to Perryman and Williamson to Harbrow.  Suits bye structure and at this stage have good bye coverage. Otten could achieve break even and plays Rd 11 allowing upgrade Rd 12 - Looking at him to Docherty to complete.

Rd 10 Team:  Coding black had bye, Green Rd 11 Bye, Purple Rd 12 Bye, Orange Rd 13 Bye
Def: Harbrow, Newman, Berry, Rance Laird, Howe (Otten, Perryman)
Mid:  Bontempelli, Kennedy, Barrett, Dangerfield, Jelwood Pendles, Fyfe  D Swallow (SPP Balic, Myers)
Ruck: Martin Sandilands ( Strnadica)
Fwds: Macrae, Dahlhaus, Franklin, Yeo, Nankervis Greenwood (Parsons WHE)

Next week will look at Barrets and Berrys B/e before deciding on trades - May not even trade unlesss needed to avoid donut as wanting Rd 11 Prems to complete team. 

Capper

Sandi out this week, Nank to Rucks via DPP?

Ringo

Yep - Although may consider an upgrade as O can not see Sandi going to Brisbane for Rd 12. Will Look at

Ringo

Rd 10 Update:

Rd 10 Score 2175
Rd 10 Rank 28414
Overall Rank 9079 up 76

Trades:
Sandilands to Goldstein, Marchbank to Cox. Probably the worst 2 trades of my year but initial reasons good,  Sandi will miss more games imo and nearing ceiling. With Cox been given 67 guernsey pretty sure he would have played. Due to Circumstances was not able to reverse the Cox trade on Friday.

Rd 10 Team: 
Def: Otten, Newman, Berry, Rance Laird, Howe (Williamson, Cox)
Mid:  Bontempelli, Kennedy, Barrett, Dangerfield, Jelwood Pendles, Fyfe  D Swallow (SPP Balic, Myers)
Ruck: Martin Goldstein ( Strnadica)
Fwds: Macrae, Dahlhaus, Franklin, Yeo, Nankervis Greenwood (Parsons WHE)

Lot of disappointing players this week as well. With current ranking just going for the best I can so trades this week:
Williamson to Scharenberg
Berry to Tuohy
Balic to Scooter

Barrett has a low B.e and Balic not playing so getting rid of Balic removes another non scoring player.

Byes now ok as well 20/19/19 (will be 20/20/20 if Cox gets a call up)

Ringo

Which of these options would you do:

Option 1
Berry to Tuohy
Balic to Scooter

or Option 2
Balic to Cousins
Barrett to Sloane.
Option 2 means I miss scooter and also heve to trade to fix Rd 13 bye.

Capper

i was contemplating Sloane as well but ruins my R13 team

Balic may come back.

I would go SPP to Scooter as Scooter will play R11 & 13 instead of SPP and score more.

How long are you holding on to Newman with a BE of 80?