Bill Manspeaker

fanTCfool

Just turned on the live stream and Lehmann puts one over the fence  :o

Bill Manspeaker

who is commentating? sounds like a mix between Justin Langer and Dougie Hawkins

Koop

Gutted I couldnt stay for the final session. What a game  :o

PowerBug

Just before that shot I saw the open square leg boundary and thought "Lyon bowling over the wicket, will probably pitch outside leg so can't be LBW, if I were Jakey I'd be looking at swinging over there"

And he did :D

Awesome win!

How nice does it look!!
Just your average footy nuffie.
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Gigantor

Here comes the WA collapse   :'( :'( :'(

The good news is another two wickets and Turner will be in to save the day again  8)

PowerBug

Klinger has really lost his form this season :-\ Real shame been so good for so many years :(

Gigantor

Quote from: PowerBug on December 07, 2016, 11:27:11 PM
Klinger has really lost his form this season :-\ Real shame been so good for so many years :(

Yeah plus Bancroft, Voges, Whiteman and M.Marsh when hes played have all been off.

Add in the injuries to our pacemen and its no wonder we are stone cold last haha but despite the two quick wickets we are still in a strong position to grab a win tomorrow.

nrich102

How does one screw a game up like Queensland has?

The_Captain

Better question is... How does mackin get 11 wickets when he has barely got a wicket all year...

To be fair to him, he should be playing. No coulters, dorf and paris really hurting us. Good to see someone get some wickets but because we all knew rimmington was never going to. Well batted by wells and voges- hoping they take us home this arvo for our firs  win!

PowerBug

Quote from: The_Captain on December 08, 2016, 03:27:09 PM
Better question is... How does mackin get 11 wickets when he has barely got a wicket all year...

To be fair to him, he should be playing. No coulters, dorf and paris really hurting us. Good to see someone get some wickets but because we all knew rimmington was never going to. Well batted by wells and voges- hoping they take us home this arvo for our firs  win!
Mackin only played Rounds 3 and 4, took 2 and 3 wickets in each game. So yeah not many, but he has been good before :o Some comeback!

Gigantor

Couple of quick wickets have put Tas in the box seat to grab the win.
I'm a bit torn, I want to see the Vics have a loss but if Tas win WA will still be last haha

The_Captain

Quote from: PowerBug on December 08, 2016, 03:36:18 PM
Quote from: The_Captain on December 08, 2016, 03:27:09 PM

Mackin only played Rounds 3 and 4, took 2 and 3 wickets in each game. So yeah not many, but he has been good before :o Some comeback!

yeah, its been a struggle to find our next set of bowlers with these injuries. Moody seems to be next in line and then it was rimmo. But Rimmo sucks these days so Mackin would be next in line and this Nicholas guy seems okay too. Still think we will be last come seasons end but :(

PowerBug

99 runs to go, and 90 minutes left in the game (Not sure exactly how many overs). Only 4 down and two big hitters at the crease.