Australia vs South Africa (3 Test Series)

Started by PowerBug, October 23, 2016, 02:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

SIDDLE WHAT A WORKHORSE GOES ALL DAY!*

*at 125kph and bowling slower than South African bowlers would at training. Good thing he was picked for his batting eyyy. If they picked a bowler instead Australia might be batting already. At least we get to see the master at work

Mitch Marsh confirmed IN for Hobart test ;D

fanTCfool

I just fell off my chair, that has made my week Jukesy  ;D

PowerBug

Lehmann just said Australia's 12 for the Hobart test is the same as it was for this test.

So no Jackson Bird for his home test, and Lehmann prefers the extra 15 Siddle runs in exchange for lots of wickets and movement when bowling from Bird.

Levi434

But surely Joe Mennie will come in to give the night-watchman option?

Purple 77

I'll spewin if Smith gets suspended for the Hobart test. First de Villiers missing was bad enough, then Steyn... I wanna be watching the best!

Can't wait really, watching cricket is the perfect post-exams activity  8)

BB67th

I can get why the squad was named for the first two tests, but if the right men aren't selected, then you've set yourself up to lose the series before any changes are made.

Siddle needs to go get some match fitness, can't be bowling mid 120s like he was last night. Bird should be in, or Mennie at the very least. Actually Sayers should be in at Hobart really.

Bill Manspeaker

Nige

That looked all thigh pad in real time to me. Good one Aleem.

PowerBug

Sayers, Mennie, Worrall, Zampa to be the bowlers for the 3rd test. Travis Head at 6. Rest of the lineup can be the same :P

Levi434

Who is having the bigger shocker?

Aussie's in the field or Aleem?

PowerBug

Quote from: Levi434 on November 06, 2016, 03:03:53 PM
Who is having the bigger shocker?

Aussie's in the field or Aleem?
Aleem the trigger finger >:(

Nige

We're in world record run chase territory now and so it's gg because Mitch Marsh at 6 who bats as well as I do.

Levi434

I'm sold. I'm gonna go get an OLED for Christmas.

PowerBug