Australia vs South Africa (3 Test Series)

Started by PowerBug, October 23, 2016, 02:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Australia showing how to throw away an advantage. Marsh plumb.

Australia now lost 5/23 worse than SA.

GoLions

Quote from: PowerBug on November 04, 2016, 05:23:19 PM
Only 100 short of what was required of him! 0 short of what we expected from him
Pretty much.

Tbh Nevill should have batted 6.

BB67th

I've been a big fan of Mitch Marsh for years, but I think it's time he goes back to the Shield and gets runs under his belt.

I'd probably be bringing in Travis Head at 6, can bowl some handy offies so he effectively fills that all-rounder role. Stoinis is an option too but is his game up to test match level?

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: PowerBug on November 04, 2016, 05:23:19 PM
Only 100 short of what was required of him! 0 short of what we expected from him

Australia is better off picking a batsman in his place. Even when they had the unbeatable top 4/5 they still played guys like Katich, Clarke, Symonds at number 6.
reckon Hussey batted at 6 a few times as well

but yeah it's about time to start delivering Mitchy

Torpedo10

Quote from: BB67th on November 04, 2016, 05:26:13 PM
I've been a big fan of Mitch Marsh for years, but I think it's time he goes back to the Shield and gets runs under his belt.

I'd probably be bringing in Travis Head at 6, can bowl some handy offies so he effectively fills that all-rounder role. Stoinis is an option too but is his game up to test match level?
I'd like the Head inclusion, or even Handscomb.

Bill Manspeaker

Jay

Marsh has got to go. This was his big chance to make an impact. Very disappointing.

Need the tail to wag here!

GoLions

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

that's a big wicket

so much for the batting paradise

won't get much of a lead now you wouldn't think

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on November 03, 2016, 10:37:41 PM
Quote from: R.Griffen on November 03, 2016, 10:23:01 PM
Can't believe I was the only person to pick 3-0 Aussies. Cricket being played home&away is crap. All neutral games would be worth watching
One day of cricket ;) Would've been much different if Philander was a tiny bit further back! >:(
R.G. Ssshhhhh ;)

BB67th

Well the third bowler spot was selected based on batting ability. So let's hope Siddle scores a few..

PowerBug

Quote from: BB67th on November 04, 2016, 06:11:14 PM
Well the third bowler spot was selected based on batting ability. So let's hope Siddle scores a few..
I was about to say this! :D

I saw Jackson Bird today, he made a solid 6, and he was concentrating very hard on every ball he faced. ;D

GoLions

Would have been nice to have Libba in the middle order after his Ashes hundred

Jukes

On that review, they should've just gone straight to ball tracker then figure out if he hit it or not rather than waste 60-90 seconds seeing if he hit it first. Quit wasting my time umps