AXVs 2018 Rule Discussion

Started by Ricochet, September 16, 2016, 05:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rids

VS = Virtual Sports who run DreamTeam and SuperCoach. I wanted to differentiate between those 2 comps and AFL Fantasy who also have mid season position changes.

UF has the option to choose either those positions or to use UF positions hence the question. And another option to incorporate mid season position changes.

It really isn't that difficult.

Rids

UF is only being used as a tool for the mods to finalise the weekly scoring/match-ups, create draws and maintain ladders throughout the season.

Nige

Quote from: Rids on August 18, 2017, 02:31:37 PM
UF is only being used as a tool for the mods to finalise the weekly scoring/match-ups, create draws and maintain ladders throughout the season.
Exactly. We're not an Ultimate Footy competition.

SydneyRox

Quote from: Rids on August 18, 2017, 02:29:14 PM

UF has the option to choose either those positions or to use UF positions hence the question. And another option to incorporate mid season position changes.

now this i didnt realise, thought that once on UF, thats the positions that came through.

so it cancels out my arguments against, thanks Rids.

upthemaidens

Not that I mind playing through the Byes, a few ideas that could be considered if Coaches want to make it easier to field a full team.
  Teams only have to name 13 players  or) Teams still name 15, but players can be named in any position. 

Personally don't see an issue, it tests playing depth.  No salary cap, so no reason not to be prepared for them.
   Weaker Clubs can get a few upset wins against undermanned bigger Clubs and I think that's a good thing.