Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 season

Started by Spite, August 07, 2016, 06:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Quote from: PowerBug on October 26, 2016, 01:16:28 PM
Where my squad sits right now:

Foster (Jakupovic)
Valencia, Morgan, Holebas (McAuley, Amat)
Hazard, Sterling, Walcott, Shaqiri (Capoue)
Costa, Ibrahimovic, Benteke

Used my FT for the week already (Snodgras -> Shaqiri), but moving forward from here I was thinking of turning Jakupovic into a playing keeper (Heaton?) and then some more shuffling in defence. Got $1.6mil left over

Benteke to Austin would open up a fair few doors for you. Especially if sterling starts getting rotated.

Don't both with a keeper transfer as WBA fixture are about to get good and you won't be playing Heaton

GoTheEagles

Who are you guys going to captain this week? I'm leaning towards Deeney but may captain Sanchez.

Spite

Quote from: GoTheEagles on October 27, 2016, 09:33:19 PM
Who are you guys going to captain this week? I'm leaning towards Deeney but may captain Sanchez.

Opposite thought to you but same two people

PowerBug

> Theo Walcott is his favourite player
> Doesn't pick Theo Walcott because of injury history
> Theo Walcott does well
> Brings in Theo Walcott
> Theo Walcott gets injured

rip

Goosey

Hi All,

Came across this thread today, awesome! Liverpool fan and FPL enthusiast, have joined the league and look forward to the rest of the season!

Stuck with Aguero as C this week and finally got some payback for the poor returns over the past few weeks!

GoTheEagles

Quote from: Goosey on October 30, 2016, 12:49:26 PM
Hi All,

Came across this thread today, awesome! Liverpool fan and FPL enthusiast, have joined the league and look forward to the rest of the season!

Stuck with Aguero as C this week and finally got some payback for the poor returns over the past few weeks!

Nice! I wish I had captained Aguero, but instead I captained Deeney. Hull wanted to defend for once >:(

PowerBug

Need a defender, any thoughts? I own Morgan (LEI), Amat (SWA), McAuley (WBA), Holebas (WAT), Valencia (MUN) at the moment. Holebas suspended for the next match, and Valencia is the one i'm transferring out.

Spite

Quote from: PowerBug on November 07, 2016, 12:48:49 PM
Need a defender, any thoughts? I own Morgan (LEI), Amat (SWA), McAuley (WBA), Holebas (WAT), Valencia (MUN) at the moment. Holebas suspended for the next match, and Valencia is the one i'm transferring out.

Has to be a chelsea defender. Go for Alonso

GoTheEagles

Spite

PowerBug

Even with Ibra and Holebas out, on 47 with McAuley and Foster to play. I knew my fortunes would change eventually!

Goosey

Last minute change from Aguero to Coutinho for the C, epic fail  >:(

Spite

Quote from: Goosey on November 27, 2016, 12:31:18 PM
Last minute change from Aguero to Coutinho for the C, epic fail  >:(

Haha yeah I did the same but to Firmino. Still scored well this week even with the C fail :) Up to 19k overall already!

nrich102

Of course I traded Coutinho in the week  >:(

PowerBug

Quote from: nrich102 on November 28, 2016, 05:30:34 PM
Of course I traded Coutinho in the week  >:(
I did it two weeks ago not very happy either :-\

Scored 56 which is nice slowly moving up the rankings :D 3rd in the FF group for the month of November so I'm getting better ;)

Now to make 2 useful transfers... ;)