Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 season

Started by Spite, August 07, 2016, 06:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Well after lasts weeks horrendous 35 (I didn't know the gameweek started Friday night instead of Saturday night and didn't transfer or set my team :'( ) I have played my WC.

Grabbed the key players I was missing and will likely for the first time ever play a 3-5-2 weekly with a midfield of Sanchez, Sterling, Firmino, Walcott and Son

GoTheEagles

Quote from: Spite on October 07, 2016, 02:16:26 AM
Well after lasts weeks horrendous 35 (I didn't know the gameweek started Friday night instead of Saturday night and didn't transfer or set my team :'( ) I have played my WC.

Grabbed the key players I was missing and will likely for the first time ever play a 3-5-2 weekly with a midfield of Sanchez, Sterling, Firmino, Walcott and Son

Damn, that's an awesome midfield. I'm guessing your other 6 starters are: Aguero, Lukaku, Walker, Holebas, Koscielny and Heaton.

Spite

Quote from: GoTheEagles on October 07, 2016, 01:42:02 PM
Quote from: Spite on October 07, 2016, 02:16:26 AM

Damn, that's an awesome midfield. I'm guessing your other 6 starters are: Aguero, Lukaku, Walker, Holebas, Koscielny and Heaton.

Haha I couldn't afford it by like 0.6m because I have low team value.

I ended up going with;

Pick/Grant
Mustafi, Clyne, Holebas, Francis, Amat
Sanchez, Payet, Firmino, Walcott, Leko
Kun, Deeney, Cal Wilson

Captained Wilson this week so have jumped form 12th in our FF league to 4th! Right back in it  8)

Keeper27

I'm on 54 with 2 players to go.
Walcott (C)

Team value - £102.9
Bank - £0.6

Spite

Quote from: Keeper27 on October 17, 2016, 07:58:59 PM
Walcott (C)

Team value - £102.9
Bank - £0.6

You're not in the FF league? Why don't you join?

I'm into equal second now, what a week it's been for me! 64 with firmino to go :)

GoTheEagles

I wish I had captained someone else instead of Aguero  >:(. My disastrous week was salvaged by Holebas. But even with Holebas's 15, I've still done poorly. 36 with Firmino to come.

PowerBug

I want to know how I managed to play this game and not select the Greek man Holebas...

29 with Ibra (C) and Valencia tonight, but slowly losing interest as per usual :P

Keeper27

Quote from: Spite on October 17, 2016, 08:08:52 PM
Walcott (C)

Team value - £102.9
Bank - £0.6

You're not in the FF league? Why don't you join?

I'm into equal second now, what a week it's been for me! 64 with firmino to go :)

How do I join?

Ended up with 63

GoTheEagles

How do I join?

Ended up with 63

The league code is 21621-114782

GoTheEagles

How have you guys done this week?

It's the first time my defense has done well, with each of them getting a clean sheet. I also think I chose the right captain this week by choosing Payet over Sanchez.

51 with Aguero to go

PowerBug

Spite

Quote from: GoTheEagles on October 23, 2016, 01:28:52 PM
How have you guys done this week?

It's the first time my defense has done well, with each of them getting a clean sheet. I also think I chose the right captain this week by choosing Payet over Sanchez.

51 with Aguero to go

Good work!

I finished with 49, also Payet C (good call!)

Anyway I am back to the top of the league ladder  :P 11th to 1st in just two gameweeks, so anyones game still!

GoTheEagles

Quote from: Spite on October 24, 2016, 02:04:17 PM
I finished with 49, also Payet C (good call!)

Anyway I am back to the top of the league ladder  :P 11th to 1st in just two gameweeks, so anyones game still!

Nice work Spite! I've moved from 7th into 2nd in the fanfooty league but the competition seems tight as the difference in points between ranks is pretty small. Let's hope the arrows stay green and don't turn into a nasty red.

PowerBug

I've dropped to 19th but I reckon guys above me aren't even logging in anymore that's how bad I am :( My reluctance to take the C off Ibra let alone transfer him off is hurting me, but if it means he won't score for as long as I keep it there then I'm happy with that trade off! :P

PowerBug

Where my squad sits right now:

Foster (Jakupovic)
Valencia, Morgan, Holebas (McAuley, Amat)
Hazard, Sterling, Walcott, Shaqiri (Capoue)
Costa, Ibrahimovic, Benteke

Used my FT for the week already (Snodgras -> Shaqiri), but moving forward from here I was thinking of turning Jakupovic into a playing keeper (Heaton?) and then some more shuffling in defence. Got $1.6mil left over