Australia vs India ODI & T20 Matches

Started by Nige, January 04, 2016, 01:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Bill Manspeaker

India shoot themselves in the foot by not using DRS, giving Bailey a life, then handing him his century with overthrows ;D

PowerBug

I haven't seen the decision, but I'm sure the majority on here recently agreed DRS was crap and we should change it/get rid of it :P Was it such a bad decision that we can blame the umpire?

And on the topic of walking, why would you walk? Guys get out when they aren't out all the time, I've given players out when they haven't been out and they aren't happy about it. And they guys that are out and are given not out certainly don't walk ;) (Would make my job so much easier if they walked though...)

Bill Manspeaker

keep goin Smiddy  8)

it was one of those ones that went down leg, Bailey played at it, there was a noise but the umpire thought it hit the thigh guard. guess they're hard to judge on what was hit but that's where DRS comes in handy

fanTCfool

Whenever I see India play they get dogged of a wicket or two, either batting or bowling, because they do not use DRS, some things you are just meant to live with.

One a Ball now, should be home easily.

PowerBug

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on January 12, 2016, 10:02:51 PM
keep goin Smiddy  8)

it was one of those ones that went down leg, Bailey played at it, there was a noise but the umpire thought it hit the thigh guard. guess they're hard to judge on what was hit but that's where DRS comes in handy
They are bloody impossible to get right all the time. In my last game of cricket (Jayman knows as he was on the opposition) our captain got a howler like that. I vowed to never make a leg side dismissal mistake when I umpired. ;)

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

missed stumping. that's something else that has killed India. I lost count of how many run out chances they've had. not for a while though

that was a nice catch. now don't do nothing stupid Maxy

fanTCfool

Well batted George, will be unlucky when he misses out on Man of the Match, 50% of the reason why Australia will win this game.

Jay

"We're not the team who doesn't want it"

Ayyy truth

Bill Manspeaker

Grazz

Bill Manspeaker

is the Big Bash not on because of the ODI?

Grazz

Is it just me or does Smith look sore when he's jogging for a run. ???

Grazz

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on January 12, 2016, 10:38:31 PM
is the Big Bash not on because of the ODI?

I reckon that would be the reason mate, they wouldn't want to go head to head with Aus v Ind in a ODI.