Australia vs India ODI & T20 Matches

Started by Nige, January 04, 2016, 01:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

wooh Jimmy. smashed but straight to Finchy on the rope

Jay

Good on Kohli for having a crack there. Could have easily just pushed around our mediocre bowling and tonned up.

fanTCfool

Nige

Grazz

Some nice batting by the Indian team, lucky we aren't chasing 350+.

shaker

Finch gone early nothing new there , the aussie batsmen ( Warner and Smith ) have to adjust from playing a second rate team in test cricket to a good team in 50 overs cricket and chase 300+ big ask

Bill Manspeaker

Jukes

nrich102

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

Bailey's stance looks so uncomfortable

Jukes

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on January 12, 2016, 07:57:33 PM
Quote from: Jukes on January 12, 2016, 07:56:19 PM
So why didn't bailey walk?
why would he?

Because apparently all Australians walk whenever they're out but not given and non-walkers are cheats who should be condemned?

Oh sorry, I forgot that Aus cricket fans are ridiculously hypocritical about everything.

Grazz

Quote from: Jukes on January 12, 2016, 08:07:17 PM
why would he?

Because apparently all Australians walk whenever they're out but not given and non-walkers are cheats who should be condemned?

Oh sorry, I forgot that Aus cricket fans are ridiculously hypocritical about everything.

Hope thats more sarcasm.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Jukes on January 12, 2016, 08:07:17 PM
why would he?

::) guessing Broad?

I've got no problem with him not walking, never did. I do have a problem with the incompetent umpires though

if India used DRS they'd have us 3 down. simple as that

fanTCfool

I can recall two maybe three cases in the Big Bash over the past week where players have admitted they were out in interviews after their innings but were not given and did not walk, Watson was certainly one of those.

Looks like that is cricket now.