Delistings Thread

Started by Jukes, August 13, 2015, 08:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Delist players to make room for excess players brought in by trading/drafting. Delistings can be cancelled up until the draft, but make sure you make me aware of the change in a seperate post.

List of Delisted Players
Anaheim: Leigh Adams, Lauchlan Dalgleish, Alex Browne, Nathan Gordon, Will Hams
Brooklyn: Lachlan Keeffe, Nathan Grima, Jack Fitzpatrick, Luke Delaney, Clinton Young
Boston: Nathan Foley, Brent Reilly, Andrew Carrazzo, Aaron Siposs, Will Maginness, James Podsiadly, Kieran Harper, Kurt Aylett, Cameron Giles, Cameron Delaney, Cameron Shenton, Simon Tunbridge
Chicago: Matt Spangher, Patrick McGinnity, Chris Knights, Jason Winderlich, Mathew Stokes, Ariel Steinberg, Nick O'Brien
Colorado: Tom Derickx, Sam Darley, Adam Goodes, Brodie Martin, David Hale, Mike Pyke, Simon White
Houston: Malcolm Karpany, Seb Tape, Daniel Merrett, Elliott Kavanagh
Las Vegas: Rhyce Shaw, Danny Stanley, Patrick Karnezis, Max Duffy, Sam Gilbert, Daniel Robinson, Lloyd Perris
Ottawa: Alipate Carlile, Jacob Brennan, Darcy Byrne-Jones, Louis Herbert, Daniel Markworth, Josh Glenn, Josh Saunders
Peru: Hamish Mcintosh, Dustin Fletcher, Adam Schnieder, Jordie Mckenzie, Jared Rivers, Daniel Cross, Ahmed Saad, Matthew Watson, Brian Lake
Santiago: Aidan Riley, Ricky Petterd, Mark Jamar
San Francisco: Greg Broughton, Ayce Cordy, Matthew Fuller, Paul Duffield, Robbie Warnock, Matt Thomas, Brendan Abbott, Jonathan Simpkin, Mitch Golby

kilbluff1985

Ducks so far

Leigh Adams
Lauchlan Dalgleish

Pkbaldy

Brooklyn Hawks

Brent Macaffer
Lachlan Keeffe

powersuperkents

Santiago Cockerels:
Aidan Riley

Subject to changes

Nige

Ottawa Otters delistings:

Alipate Carlile
Jacob Brennan (Nails pls)
Darcy Byrne-Jones
Louis Herbert

T Dog

Colorado:

probably T. Derickx and S. Naismith

elephants

Boston: Nathan Foley, Brent Reilly, Chris Newman

More to come

popedelio

Matt Spangher
Patrick McGinnity
Chris Knights

more to come with potential retirements

Pkbaldy

Updated Delistings for Brooklyn

Brent McCaffer
Lachlan Keefe
Nathan Grima
Jack Fitzpatrick
Matt de Boer
Luke Delaney

Jukes

Don't you just hate it when your team is so good it's hard to delist anybody :/

I doubt very many of my guys will get the chop by their AFL clubs, but I'll wait until then to make any decisions

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jukes on August 22, 2015, 12:11:01 PM
Don't you just hate it when your team is so good it's hard to delist anybody :/

I doubt very many of my guys will get the chop by their AFL clubs, but I'll wait until then to make any decisions
Dealing with the same problem myself  :P

Most of my players aren't best 22 (i.e. prospects), but after the Oxley fiasco I'm afraid to delist anyone (Sam Gray was on the chopping block until 4-5 weeks ago...) 

Just going to wait it out and see who retires and who the clubs delist (Aidan Riley was an obvious one)

Football Factory

Yeah ive got the same problem aswell... already have space for 2 of my draft picks, need to make room for 1 more after Karpany see what happens. Probably going to skip 3 or 4 of my draft picks(rookie and Nat)

First delisting

Malcolm Karpany

elephants

Thats the beauty of having old cows who chop themselves haha

Pkbaldy

Quote from: elephants on August 22, 2015, 01:36:14 PM
Thats the beauty of having old cows who chop themselves haha

Or the beauty of having a couple of guys who get caught doing drugs :P (Keefe and Crowley)

ckennedy23

ill delist:

Hamish Mcintosh
Dustin Fletcher
Adam Schnieder
Jordie Mckenzie