Delistings Thread

Started by Jukes, August 13, 2015, 08:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

I followed the rules by exercising my right to take a chance on the leniency ;) at the end of the day mate, if you run the comp you've got the power. That's the trade off with putting time and effort into being admin

Football Factory

Quote from: elephants on November 28, 2015, 03:36:34 PM
I followed the rules by exercising my right to take a chance on the leniency ;) at the end of the day mate, if you run the comp you've got the power. That's the trade off with putting time and effort into being admin

I wasn't talking about admin (im not admin haven't been for months) .. I was talking about the time I spent working who I was going to cut and who I was going to keep based on wether they had been delisted by their AFL club or not .. so it was my time as a coach that was wasted  ;)

elephants

I spent the sane amount if time as you, just at a different time. If you're deeming it a waste of time being a coach is probably not for you ;)

Football Factory

Quote from: elephants on November 28, 2015, 05:20:20 PM
I spent the sane amount if time as you, just at a different time. If you're deeming it a waste of time being a coach is probably not for you ;)

Okay

ckennedy23

need to delist

Daniel Cross
Ahmed Saad
and Matthew Watson

Jukes

I'll allow it, seeing as you weren't around in the gap between the drafts and our drafting starting.

nas

Quote from: ckennedy23 on December 07, 2015, 09:40:53 PM
need to delist

Daniel Cross
Ahmed Saad
and Matthew Watson
Quote from: Jukes on December 07, 2015, 10:05:52 PM

I'll allow it, seeing as you weren't around in the gap between the drafts and our drafting starting.

CK missed B Lake, is this possible to delist him? thanks.

Jukes