Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 is open!

Started by Spite, July 14, 2015, 12:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyparso

Quote from: Luigi197 on September 16, 2015, 07:14:29 PM
fellas. Aguero, Hazard.
what to do?

Apparently Aguero is getting a shot on target every 20mins so only matter of time before they start hitting back of net. Keep

Hazard and Chelsea for that matter seem to be struggling. Only trade if you have the luxury

Rusty00

I'd keep Aguero he'll start scoring soon. I punted Hazard last week which feels kind of weird seeing that my team name is Dukes of Hazard :P

Nige

As a Chelsea supporter and one of Eden Hazard's biggest fans... it's killing me to even think about trading him out. Dunno who to bring in either tbh.

My previous bae Mata is the Juan (heh, couldn't miss the opportunity) I'm thinking of bringing in for him.

Holz

I keep hearing aguero will go bang every week. Had him captain all year.

got rid of him finally. when a defender is doubling him or more each week i cant afford to keep him. I do realise he will probably go 15+ this week now.

Spite

Quote from: Holz on September 17, 2015, 11:05:43 AM

got rid of him finally. when a defender is doubling him or more each week i cant afford to keep him. I do realise he will probably go 15+ this week now.

Kompany injured too, who did you pick up?

Kun was injured last week and subbed off at the 23rd min mark. He's ok now, so the goals should start flowing.

Hazard - I have no idea what to do here

Rusty00

How are you travelling this year thus far Spite?

This is my fist year doing it properly and because I'm only a casual follower of the EPL, I decided to sign-up to a FPL forum site to assist me. All the veterans on there are doing terribly and bemoaning that this season is screwed and totally different from normal (eg. defenders scoring better than all the attacking premos).

Ironic thing is if I didn't listen to all their advice and based my team on my own (limited) research I'd be doing much better ::)

Nige

I keep thinking I may as well ditch my Chelsea players (Ivanovic, Hazard and Costa) and just wing it from here on out on players I like because that's what my initial team was and most seem to be doing pretty well.  :P

Holz

Quote from: Spite on September 17, 2015, 03:06:20 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 17, 2015, 11:05:43 AM

Kompany injured too, who did you pick up?

Kun was injured last week and subbed off at the 23rd min mark. He's ok now, so the goals should start flowing.

Hazard - I have no idea what to do here

far out i got Kolarov but now i need to drop Kompany.

Spite

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 17, 2015, 03:25:10 PM

This is my fist year doing it properly and because I'm only a casual follower of the EPL, I decided to sign-up to a FPL forum site to assist me. All the veterans on there are doing terribly and bemoaning that this season is screwed and totally different from normal (eg. defenders scoring better than all the attacking premos).

Ironic thing is if I didn't listen to all their advice and based my team on my own (limited) research I'd be doing much better ::)

fantasyfootballscout? I signed up too, doing terribly along with the lot of them  ::) Hovering just above the million mark.
Having Sanchez, Kun, Hazard has eaten all my funds and they're all doing badly :s

Luigi197

Quote from: Nige on September 16, 2015, 10:48:17 PM
As a Chelsea supporter and one of Eden Hazard's biggest fans... it's killing me to even think about trading him out. Dunno who to bring in either tbh.

My previous bae Mata is the Juan (heh, couldn't miss the opportunity) I'm thinking of bringing in for him.

That's it. I'm a chelsea fan too, love him to bits. His and Chelsea's form is definitely poor.
But i don't really like the options available, especially around his price!
Goes with the whole wayward thing of defenders and cheapies scoring well and premos bottoming out.

Payet, Ayew, Mata, Silva and Sterling are the only players remotely close to him in price.

I got no other injury worries i don't think. But i do have a Chadli.

Nige

Quote from: Luigi197 on September 17, 2015, 05:22:48 PM

That's it. I'm a chelsea fan too, love him to bits. His and Chelsea's form is definitely poor.
Goes with the whole wayward thing of defenders and cheapies scoring well and premos bottoming out.

Payet, Ayew, Mata, Silva and Sterling are the only players remotely close to him in price.

I just brought Ayew in for Milner, happy with that move. Got Kouyate sitting on my bench and I'm not sure I want both him and Payet. Don't wanna be playing both every week and whichever I choose weekly would probably be the one to spud up that week. Still leaning towards Hazard -> Mata.

Rusty00

Quote from: Spite on September 17, 2015, 04:18:12 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on September 17, 2015, 03:25:10 PM

fantasyfootballscout? I signed up too, doing terribly along with the lot of them  ::) Hovering just above the million mark.
Having Sanchez, Kun, Hazard has eaten all my funds and they're all doing badly :s
I've done a bit of research on "fantasyfootballscout" but it's "allthingsfpl" is the one I signed up to. I thought I was doing well having Sanchez, Kun and Hazard in my team after GW2, fat lot of good that's done though ::)

Luigi197

Quote from: Nige on September 17, 2015, 05:28:46 PM

I just brought Ayew in for Milner, happy with that move. Got Kouyate sitting on my bench and I'm not sure I want both him and Payet. Don't wanna be playing both every week and whichever I choose weekly would probably be the one to spud up that week. Still leaning towards Hazard -> Mata.

Hazard --> Mata sounding good to me too. Esp since I've already got 3 City players.
Then i'll make a decision next week on trading Chadli to either Ayew or Payet based on form and all.

Nige

Quote from: Luigi197 on September 17, 2015, 07:26:24 PM
Quote from: Nige on September 17, 2015, 05:28:46 PM

Hazard --> Mata sounding good to me too. Esp since I've already got 3 City players.
Then i'll make a decision next week on trading Chadli to either Ayew or Payet based on form and all.
Don't think I have a single player from City. Probably one the reasons I'm not doing too well.

timmyparso

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 16, 2015, 09:18:29 PM
I'd keep Aguero he'll start scoring soon. I punted Hazard last week which feels kind of weird seeing that my team name is Dukes of Hazard :P

I'm Costa La Vista but don't have Costa  :P