Harley Bennell

Started by Torpedo10, April 13, 2015, 10:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

???

Please place a vote everybody.         :'(

Dayze

Don't trade him. Absolutely mental. Exact trades like this that people regret every year.
It is concerning, no doubt. But give him a proper go after his highest score of the year.
Make this decision once ur team is complete

Keeper27

Quote from: HotTiges on May 06, 2015, 12:52:12 PM
Hold.80s and 90s pretty good for an unpredictable talent

shaker

I have him as well it's only a week onto the bench  ;)

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: Dayze on May 06, 2015, 01:12:21 PM
Don't trade him. Absolutely mental. Exact trades like this that people regret every year.
It is concerning, no doubt. But give him a proper go after his highest score of the year.
Make this decision once ur team is complete
This makes sense.     :)

batt

Should I trade out my forward averaging 101?

hmmmm.

_wato

Is the idea of entertaining a trade, just heresay? Because I can't seem to find anything that's written in quotation whatsoever.

Agree he has to pick us his game, but I think he will, he has never been done or suspended over any off field incidents before this and I think this just might embarrass him and spur him on now that it's been made aware that it's either the team first principle or he can get out. Love the approach of Eade, and it does suck for SC but he will be back next week to prove a point, and I'm certain about that.

honza

Quote from: HotTiges on May 06, 2015, 12:52:12 PM
Hold.80s and 90s pretty good for an unpredictable talent

Er, he's not. He's holding a 0 this week.

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: batt on May 06, 2015, 05:02:44 PM
Should I trade out my forward averaging 101?

hmmmm.

You barrack for GC Batt, how do you think he'll come back  ??  ??
Is he in your team  ??  ??

batt

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on May 06, 2015, 07:08:40 PM
I am possibly the most casual Suns supporter in the world, I don't really follow anyone any more but I do like the Suns a lot.

Anyway, yeah I do have Harley.  It sounds like it was a pretty big gaffe from what I've read.  There's absolutely no knowing how he'll score when he comes back, but he can't be in the kennel for long because the team desperately needs him.  I don't see him cracking over this.  The suspension is completely justified and there'd be no resistance to it. 

You have to keep him, there's absolutely no way 60 points lost (at most) is worth trading for.  You can make far bigger gains on overall later down the line when you have that extra trade.  Re-evaluate in a fortnight's time if you still have the same concerns.

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: batt on May 06, 2015, 07:36:32 PM
Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on May 06, 2015, 07:08:40 PM
I am possibly the most casual Suns supporter in the world, I don't really follow anyone any more but I do like the Suns a lot.

Anyway, yeah I do have Harley.  It sounds like it was a pretty big gaffe from what I've read.  There's absolutely no knowing how he'll score when he comes back, but he can't be in the kennel for long because the team desperately needs him.  I don't see him cracking over this.  The suspension is completely justified and there'd be no resistance to it. 

You have to keep him, there's absolutely no way 60 points lost (at most) is worth trading for.  You can make far bigger gains on overall later down the line when you have that extra trade.  Re-evaluate in a fortnight's time if you still have the same concerns.
:)

Thanks heaps batt, was never going to trade him. Was just extremely pissed off it happened when I was climbing the overall ladder and starting to get a bit out of my team. Will only trade this week if I have a long term injury. Picked Harley as a keeper so he stays unless something unforeseen happens. Best of luck mate and thanks for the help. Cheers.     ;)

Mat0369

Umm you guys realise he was suspended in the pre-season for the same thing right?

But trading him is just plain stupid

Ricochet

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 06, 2015, 11:54:32 PM
Umm you guys realise he was suspended in the pre-season for the same thing right?

But trading him is just plain stupid
and he used to play up as a kid before he got drafted too.

elephants

Trade him to the Eagles pls

spudaroos

I'm pretty sure he is out for 1 week. Fella is POD, would be a bad choice to trade him just for 1 week. This is why you have bench cover.