Harley Bennell

Started by Torpedo10, April 13, 2015, 10:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

For those who own him, what do we do with him?

With scores of 96 & 94 he's delivering what we paid for, or maybe slightly under. Is this a good sign considering he HASNT been very good and can only go up?

Quite a contrast to Dustys 140 odd and 50  :P

Thoughts?

eaglesman

Got him and wouldn't be trading him ... Has played poor in both to be honest and somehow is scoring 90+ ... Will improve I think

Woppa15

Quote from: eaglesman on April 13, 2015, 10:51:09 PM
Got him and wouldn't be trading him ... Has played poor in both to be honest and somehow is scoring 90+ ... Will improve I think

+1

Mat0369

JBs-Hawks

You have to be stoked with a 94 and 96 in losing teams. Bennell is the type of player that will score alot higher in winning teams then losing ones so if hes doing good in losing sides then you should be cheering.

Mat0369

and the last huge game I remember him playing was against the Cats. Just remember he will have Jed Bews probably playing on him this weekend.....

YoungGun

in match he has been horrible, i actually laughed when he got 90+ on the weekend. He has been well below his best, so im very happy with him in my team

AlexIsOnFire

I have him, and am very happy considering how bad the Suns and Bennell has played so far. Will average over 100

Ricochet

Quote from: Woppa15 on April 13, 2015, 10:56:16 PM
Quote from: eaglesman on April 13, 2015, 10:51:09 PM

+1

Colty

Jesus trading a bloke for getting 90s is keen, hes played like a dog as well. Once the Suns get Rockets game plan he will dominate especially with Ablett out, more midfield time.

Sabretooth Tigers

:'( >:( ::)

Love the way this guy plays and he could be anything, and is definitely very SC friendly.  If he  weren't suffering from "elephantitis" of the head, he'd be one of the best going around IMO. I just can't throw off the feeling that he'll crack a hissy fit while he's suspended and just go through the motions when he comes back rather than give it a red hot go. Now that GC have been connected with the idea of trading him I feel that he'll drop off a bit. What part of my brain that is functioning is saying hold, wait and see. Currently rated 1831 and projected (means SFA in reality} to score 2300 with him on the bench. Yet that part of me that wants to give the overall a shake says "trade".  Could do with some help guys as I am totally stuffed on this one, feel that whichever way I go will be wrong but that to do nothing would be wrong too. Cheers and thanks in anticipation. Should be several others in the same "Bennell Boat"          :-\

Deadly6

I can't see where his motivation will come from at least until GAZ comes back

honza

The problem with predicting his next game is even Harley doesn't know which Harley will rock up on the day.

MC

He gets a week off as a 'slap on the wrist' GCS can't afford for him to be out for any longer, 5 years in and people are beginning to qquestion their lack of success... They need to prove they aren't a 1-man team (yes I know they have plenty out, but their record without GAJ is putrid)

HotTiges

Hold.80s and 90s pretty good for an unpredictable talent