Main Menu

2015 H&A Discussion Thread

Started by Nige, March 25, 2015, 07:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Gonna have to nick name him Steve Irwin

Nige

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-03-26/richmond-list-assessment-midfielders

List assessment of the mids.

No surprises there, but some interesting info on the younger guys and new recruits.

elephants

Quote from: Nige on March 26, 2015, 06:43:21 PM
It's only Carlton who don't really have too many decent forwards to worry about, but still.

Excuse you mate. Casboult and Liam Jones form the most daunting key-forward partnership in the league.

Nige

Quote from: elephants on March 26, 2015, 11:38:15 PM
Quote from: Nige on March 26, 2015, 06:43:21 PM
It's only Carlton who don't really have too many decent forwards to worry about, but still.

Excuse you mate. Casboult and Liam Jones form the most daunting key-forward partnership in the league.
Vin, is that you? Where you have been and why are you using ele's account?!  ??? :o

Ricochet

Interesting that it says they won't use Hunt as a tagger and will let him have some freedom on a wing

Didn't score that great in NAB though

Nige

Toga

Agreed that Morris doesn't seem to have that natural goal sense that you want in a small forward - although I wouldn't have dreamed that Push Up would play anywhere but the back lines before he got shifted forward!

Astbury unlucky again, hopefully it's only a small setback. Could mean that Grimes plays third tall and Kamdyn comes in.

Kellogscrunchynut

Going to my first game in 6 years tomorrow night getting keen.

Jroo

What are you guys thoughts on that team?
I wouldn't have played Newman or Batch.
Our three emergencies were stiff.

quinny88

Quote from: JROO8 on April 01, 2015, 06:26:56 PM

Newman was only not going to play because the actual wound had to heal. If it's bealed then He's ready to go.
Not sure about batch, never liked him but hope he proves me wrong

Jroo

Quote from: quinny88 on April 01, 2015, 06:29:26 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on April 01, 2015, 06:26:56 PM

Newman was only not going to play because the actual wound had to heal. If it's bealed then He's ready to go.
Not sure about batch, never liked him but hope he proves me wrong
I think he's borderline best 22, so I would've given him some more time to recover but he must be close to 100%.
Haha, you don't like him either. I must say I was wrong about Petterd and you were right  :P

Nige

I like Batch. He did well in preseason and deserved to be named. It's probably a mere formality that he makes way for Astbury upon his return.

Really surprised Newy got picked, would have thought they would give him more time. Surely they won't make him sub? More likely to be subbed you would think.

All three emergencies somewhat stiff, particularly Lambert.

Good on Kamdyn for earning his debut.

Also happy to see that Lloyd is in too.

Ricochet

Nige

Toga

Stoked for Kamdyn, has definitely earned his spot. Good to see Lloyd in as well, he's that dangerous small we can really use.

Also surprised about Newman, but his experience is good to have in the team. Not fussed on Batch but he wasn't bad in the NAB.

Cannot wait for tomorrow night!