Main Menu

New forum layout

Started by m0nty, March 25, 2015, 02:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

My team threads for XV comps are ruined now all that work on them and now they look crap

Nige

Definitely gonna take a bit of getting used to.

I agree with RD.

m0nty

It will be permanent, yes, but I will fix display bugs.

For instance, I just put the old stars back in.

SydneyRox

I cant find the "new replies" button/link has that function been removed? was my most used

shaker

Looks ok just will take a bit to get used to for a second there I wondered what had happened well done m0nty nothing like a change

LF

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 27, 2015, 04:39:11 PM
I cant find the "new replies" button/link has that function been removed? was my most used

m0nty

It's there on the wide view, I need to add it back in to the narrow view (300px).

RaisyDaisy

I use the "mark as read" all the time, but that's just moved to the right so no biggy

I don't like how threads with multiple pages, the page numbers get bigger each number

Also, on the forum homepage the AFL section, the teams go all the way to the right, they need to fit under the section

Grazz

Yep where is it, need this can't live without it need i say more. :P
Not a fan of the new layout.  :(

Big Mac

Why fix something that wasn't broken?

RaisyDaisy

I think what will help me the most is changing the default font

The Section headers seem to be in the normal font, but the topics titles, time stamps and all other fonts look like times new roman which makes it looks cramped and ugly

If you can get the fonts back to the normal font then that should make a big difference

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Big  Mac on March 27, 2015, 04:42:34 PM
Why fix something that wasn't broken?

Mac, when you finish studying and enter the workforce you will see that this happens all the time

People like changing things just for the sake of changing them

If there are genuine improvements by doing this than fantastic, but if its just for the sake of doing it and provides no new benefit then its useless

LF

Still have ads popping up on my phone and I close it and go to another page and they pop up again

SydneyRox

I dont hate it, does look more modern i guess ?

RaisyDaisy

Yep, changing the fonts back to the old fonts will def make a massive difference and make things much easier