Main Menu

New forum layout

Started by m0nty, March 25, 2015, 02:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: m0nty on March 30, 2015, 12:22:04 AM
If I had a building full of employees to set that sort of stuff up, plus months of preparation to create a professional software shop, I would.

In the absence of that, you're going to have to deal with it being just me doing things my way.

entirely your right to do it all by yourself, but you have likely dozens of people willing to help you for free because they enjoy the site you created. I'd encourage you to utilise, or at least communicate, with this resource and who knows you may get a building full of employees one day.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: m0nty on March 30, 2015, 12:22:04 AM
If I had a building full of employees to set that sort of stuff up, plus months of preparation to create a professional software shop, I would.

In the absence of that, you're going to have to deal with it being just me doing things my way.

Not the sort of response I was expecting when offering advice and free help  :-\

What ossie said

Ringo

Agree with Oss here m0nty.

Not being 100% technically over all that is involved but based on my experiences with UAT all that is involved is setting up a test environment and giving testers access, Not sure the technicals behind from your perspective but as Oss said there are a number who would be willing to test for free for you.

GoldDigger

m0nty

I appreciate the thought fellas, but running a test server just complicates things from my end. I've got way too much to do as it is.

If you want to help out, find someone who can make a cross-platform mobile app.